AFTER-UPGRADE HOW TO'S MISC FUNCTIONALITY INFO

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by alb52, Oct 12, 2013.

1. alb52

alb52 · · · – – – · · ·

we are working on resolution to this! thanks for your patience. i KNOW it can be frustrating!

2. alb52

alb52 · · · – – – · · ·

please let me know what CT forum you're trying to post in.

3. alb52

alb52 · · · – – – · · ·

brandi- have you cleared out all your cache and cookies then restarted your Safari???

4. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Amy, thanks, I think it was at Kate's (Hadfield) I found my way around by doing a post and the n editing it, I'm not sure which one was that forum that day, apologies if I sounded harsh, I know I was frustrated, cannot start tio imagine how you may feel that you are the one having to deal with all of us.... I sometimes forget that oin here we can't see faces, I do remember I came to post after at least 45 minutes trying and not being able to. I have still trouble not being able to post links on the enabling thread, especially at Laurie Ann's CT . I haven't done anything this weekend, but untilm Friday I couldn't post enabling links, not with the editor or without, and I tried many ways with the editor I could think of, like first writing the name, highlighting and clicking on the link icon, when a link goes up , also, then if I want to post the second link, say I post DST 's link, then when I click on the link again to post the DSA one, it goes into highlihting the DST one and post on top of that...so the 3 links wont stay on the page....am not sure if I'm not confusing you more by trying to explain, apologies ...the thread is this:
    OK- forget about that LOL
    I went to copy the page address to paste here...and all the posts that weren't coming up are now there..... can it be that they didnt show when I was posting and then showed two days later? this is it:
    https://the-lilypad.com/forums/foru...please-post-iso-and-enabling-links-here/page6
    I will enable on wednesday, I let you know if there is still a problem, once again, apologies.

5. norton94

norton94 Thank goodness I'm still a Well-Known Member

So many kinks have been worked out, but one thing that is still plaguing me is email notification for my PMs. I've set myself (checked all the boxes) to receive notification by email, but I'm still not receiving PMs by email. I feel like an idiot because I keep missing responses/requests. I've saved it and tried looking at notifications many times since the re-do, but no matter what I've done I still am not getting these. Any ideas?

6. redplaid3

redplaid3 Just call me Zaley's Grammy!

Thanks for letting me know it's not me!

7. Brandi

Brandi You're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind

When I try and like a post I get this message:

[​IMG]

8. Brandi

trying this now...

9. Brandi

Amy- I reset Safari/cleared cache and restarted computer, etc... it's letting me "add a comment" under this post, but will not let me start a new topic.

10. renee82

renee82 renee82

Thanks for posting this! It was extremely helpful! :)

11. mollyc

mollyc PrettyPinkPicturesPlease

I also can't like posts and have posted the same screen shot.

12. kendrawalter

kendrawalter Well-Known Member

the comments on posts are cool, but I cant figure out how yall are doing them!

13. Dana

Dana Dana

kendra -the comment function is gone (for now? for good? not sure - but definitely for now!) - so that's why you can't figure it out :)

14. kendrawalter

kendrawalter Well-Known Member