Action help and/or suggestions please.

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by djp332, Apr 18, 2018.

1. djp332

djp332 She sells seashells down by the seashore

I think I might die!

Not really, but maybe - I have used Anna Forrest Designs' Title Maker Action since forever. It lines up alphas perfectly for titles and I use it on just about every layout.

Tonight as I am scrapping, it quit working. I closed PS, restarted PS, uninstalled the action, and re-installed the action. NOTHING!!!

I am desperate. Are there any other suggestions that might help? Did I miss something? I really don't want to add each letter for each title on each layout!

2. djp332

djp332 She sells seashells down by the seashore

Ok, the emergency is over! I repeated the above again. Apparently, I now need to click on the arrow instead of the circle to get things started. How weird that this would just start randomly.

cfile and bestcee like this.
  3. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I'm so glad it's working! I hate when things start working weirdly!

djp332 likes this.
  4. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Phew! Glad to read that the crisis has been averted! :)

I totally agree on weird thing changing in Photoshop sometimes. i've used PS CS5 for about 9 years now and sometimes when I open it up on the same computer my panels will be moved to a different spot or some default that I turned off will be on. Super random and weird. I can understand that maybe happening CC because they do updates whenever, but not with a fixed, purchased version. Super weird and Gremlin-like! :giggle

5. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

I'm so glad it's working now! I hate when there are glitches and I cant help but freak!