Accountability Thread - Week of 10/31

Discussion in 'Fit Pad' started by mommy2boyz, Nov 1, 2011.

1. mommy2boyz

mommy2boyz This closet isn't big enough for my boots

Sooo...I've sort of fell off the bandwagon! Boo. All I do is work...all the time! I've even worked every Saturday and Sunday for the last 3 weeks! Hopefully, this week, I'll find the time to get a few walks in!

2. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I ran/walked last night... I too fell off the bandwagon the week before, but I'm back on it again darn it! :)

Last edited: Nov 2, 2011
  3. tanbanan

tanbanan New Member

i only got in 2 days this week~

has anyone tried the CXWorX 30 core w/o? it was killa! my abs are so sore!

4. Karah

Karah Karah

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!! I hope. HAHAHA. I started this fit pad and was here for all of like 2 days last month. AY yi yi.

November should be MUCH less insane for me - and either way, I'm blowing up like a balloon and need to stop the madness NOW!! So come Monday, I will be putting on my workout clothes first thing in the morning and going walking as soon as I drop off the kids at school.

5. skyezak

skyezak Member

You're too funny Karah! I started in April of this year on a huge lifestyle change after not doing any exercise whatsoever for over 8 years! Put on like 25kgs+ in the past year or two but I've now gone down 11kgs and still want to lose about 16kg more. I'm doing aqua aerobics twice a week and the instructor is taking me for an on land personal training session once a week. Plus I work for a pet sitting business and walk a very speedy Labrador 1 hour at a time up to five days a week. Then I also have my own crazy puppy who can walk a mile rather quickly too. So I'm headed down the right path but need to keep at it as I've always hated exercising and have suffered from depression since going through a divorce in this time. I can pile on the weight so easily because of the bad food choices I've made for years. It's so easy to get sucked into a downward spiral but the past 6 months have been much happier for me and my instructor is so supportive. We've worked together to cut out all processed foods and reduce my sugar and fat intakes drastically. I'm now seeing how I go without counting calories and if I still manage to lose weight each week, I'll have it down-pat. The exercise is certainly the big factor for me and increasing it drastically from doing nothing has been so helpful. Being a scrapper that is a SAHM can be a very bad hobby at times! I suppose my goal for November will be to try and stay on track with my eating without having to track everything I eat. I know what to eat and eat smaller portions than what I was used to having so we'll see how I go!

6. Cristina

Cristina Handmade with love, actually

How nice to see you here, Sharon! :bwave it sounds like you are definitely on the right track to a healthier lifestyle - it is so hard to change bad habits so kudos to you! :wub

7. Angie4b1g

Angie4b1g A hundred jobs but Bob Villa ain't one

I'm not sure if I have been meeting my exercise goals or not, but yesterday I met my 2011 race goal, so I will take it!

I'm back on the wagon this week, it's going to be a long winter.

8. Karah

Karah Karah

So much for my early morning walk - I'm feeling super crampy and didn't think I could make it. *sigh*. I'm going to take a few advil and then try to do an at home workout in a little bit here!

That being said, yesterday I started my "let's try to eat good again" thing and it was a pretty good day overall! I did have one cookie, but other than that it was smooth sailing. I was pretty proud of myself, considering how awful I've been eating lately.

Hi Sharon! Good for you :) That's awesome :)

9. skyezak

skyezak Member

Had another weigh-in today and have now lost 11.8kgs so the past couple of weeks have been working really well with me not tracking my food intake. Now that I've cut out most of the fat and sugar from my diet and pantry, there's nothing to tempt me except healthy food. I have even started jogging more in my walks and workouts which I haven't done in many years! Plus it's getting into Spring and Summer very shortly for me in Australia, so it's nice to be out in this gorgeous weather :)

PS: And a big hi to you too Cristina!!

Last edited: Nov 16, 2011