A GREAT BIG THANK YOU

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges Nine - 2021' started by A-M, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

Yes, 31 pages done and all kinds of new ideas...a wonderful month ❤️❤️.

HeatherB, A-M and Vrielinkie like this.
  2. Vrielinkie

Vrielinkie Rub-a-Dub-Dub

The Lilypad is sooooo awesome, feels like a true digital (crap) home. Thank you for organizing this and thanks to all participants and members for sharing praise and creating all the awesomeness. I had a blast, as ever:cheer :beat

HeatherB and A-M like this.
  3. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

4. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

Thank you to everyone who joined in. We spend months planning this. Julie's already planning for next year & Karen already made the finishing stamp! We do this for our community. It's TLP's way of starting the year off with a creative flair. We know it isn't easy, we know not everyone loves each challenge. But, we really do our best to bring a variety for everyone to enjoy. Thanks again everyone. Once again, we did this together!!!

A-M, HeatherB and michelepixels like this.
  5. mywisecrafts

mywisecrafts Pollywog

I know this took massive amounts of planning and brainstorming and coordination. Great BIG thank you for this wonderful month of challenges. I had moments of stress because I fell behind several days. I had days I had no idea what I was going to do for those challenges and all in all, every challenging moment pushed me to become better in my art. I thoroughly enjoyed all the challenges and had fun completing the MOC.

A-M and HeatherB like this.
  6. dotcomkari

dotcomkari The Deaf Superstar

I always look forward to seeing all the new ideas for challenges every year. I cant imagine all the work that goes into this month. Thank you to all the staff and pollys for their dedication and hard work.

A-M and HeatherB like this.
  7. mary kate

mary kate Well-Known Member

I had so much fun, and I think I may have learned something. Thank you!!

A-M likes this.
  8. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

I'm adding my thanks as well! I enjoyed some of my favorite challenges and I learned new things that I want to add to my scrapping toolkit. It's so much fun to be a part of this wonderful community!

A-M likes this.
  9. Amson

Amson Yoo-hoo!

I have so appreciated all the hard work behind the scenes to put together this years MOC. Thank you all!!

A-M likes this.
  10. melidy

melidy Well-Known Member

Thank you so much to all involved. It's been a great month and I appreciate how much work goes into this behind the scenes. I am also feeling super motivated to keep up the momentum thanks to the wonderful community we have here.

Also well done to everyone that completed pages, whether 1 or 31 you have more memories recorded and that's an amazing achievement :beat

A-M likes this.
  11. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Thank you all for playing along! It's because of your participation that we get to keep doing this each year. I love the whole month and all the amazing creativity bursting out of the galleries!

A-M likes this.
  12. crlin

crlin Well-Known Member

Thank you so much to everyone involved in putting together MOC!! I have such a great time and always look forward each day to see what the next assignment is! I know there is lots of work involved it setting this up and carrying it out. So glad you were able to do this for another year!!

A-M likes this.
  13. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Thank you for coming and playing along! I love January and seeing all the creativity and the happiness that everyone shares. I love seeing how you approach challenges and support each other through them!

And a special thank you for not complaining about me making you write 500+ words. :whistle

mrs2a50 and A-M like this.
  14. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Yes, thank you to everybody who was involved in this wonderful event!

A-M likes this.
  15. jam-on-toast

jam-on-toast Well-Known Member

A huge thank you from me as well. This was challenging and inspiring and all pure fun. Lots of new ideas for futher scrapping and a technique or two to add to my go-tos. Glad to have stumbled upon this community.

A-M likes this.
  16. Annsofie

Annsofie Crime Books & Cozy Nooks

A big thank you from me as well, Ann-Marie said it so well in her first text. This is a great supporting community and I love participating in the challenges here, whether they be MOC or monthly challenges. :heartslub

A-M likes this.
  17. JenEm

JenEm Pollywog

I know that it takes a team for MOC to happen. Adding my thanks to everyone who has contributed to the success of MOC 9. I appreciate each one of you! :beat

A-M likes this.
  18. Cinzia

Cinzia Well-Known Member

Thank - you so much whoever thought this up - so very clever. Thank-you to all the polly's - so many submissions to look at and give feedback on.

It was fun getting up every morning or sometimes in the middle of the night to see what the challenge was and then looking at all the art - it was like an extended Christmas. Now it is time to do my laundry and clean my house.

A-M likes this.
  19. janedee

janedee Is a craft project ever really finished?

Thanks so much to everyone who worked so hard to put on an amazing event again this year! There were so many wonderful challenges and gorgeous pages made for them!

A-M likes this.
  20. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

Yes, thank you to all! This has been a crazy hectic month for me with other events happening, and quite often I felt pulled and a bit scattered. But I learned a LOT and had lots of fun, too. The best part for me was seeing everyone’s different interpretations of each challenge. A lot of amazing pages were made during the month, that’s for sure!

A-M likes this.