A Confession....

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bestcee, Feb 6, 2018.

1. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

It is a microfiber cloth for the "mophead" and you can use whatever you want to clean. If you want to use plain water, you can. At least that is what my cousin told me. From my research, the one @bestcee posted is an old version. They have a newer version which has a larger mophead.

From the O'Cedar website:

ProMist® MAX has more than twice the cleaning power of regular ProMist® so you can clean uninterrupted for longer. A fresh, clean pad is just a flip away. Thanks to the larger head that flips, you can clean more floor and just keep going.

• Head flips 180°
    • Cleans 2.5x more surface area - clean longer without stopping
    • Refillable bottle - choose your own solution
    • Microfiber pad grabs dirt and won't just push it around
    • Eco-friendly machine washable microfiber pad – over 100x!
    • Works great for hardwood flooring, as well as linoleum, tile, vinyl, laminate, ceramic, marble and stone surfaces
    • For optimal performance, use no more than 2 tsp. of cleaning solution

bestcee and LoveItScrapIt like this.
  2. blueberries

blueberries Did I ever tell you I have a thing for snakes?

We still have lights on one of the outside trees, it's been so slow getting things taken down this year.

And this might make you feel better - a whole bunch of years ago we had a christmas tree war. He kept putting off taking it down for the trash, and I refused to do it for him. It was *May* before that *&^% thing left the house ...

bestcee and jesskab like this.
  3. blueberries

blueberries Did I ever tell you I have a thing for snakes?

My only confession is that I've been totally blowing off my housework (is there a shifty eyes emoji? cos I need that one :-)

But on the upside, I have a stack of new layouts, and I finally finished writing the chapter I've been struggling through. Now if I can just convince the young man he does, in fact, need to go back to school I'll be golden ...

bestcee likes this.
  4. rach3975

rach3975 Well-Known Member

First, on the mops...I bought this Clorox mop about 6 weeks ago, and I love it so far! You use your own solution, and it has both mopping and sweeping pads that can be washed. We just got rid of all the carpet on our first floor, so I got to upgrade from my Swiffer, which always seemed to leave too much dirt behind.

And now my "confession"...I've scrapped 5 pages since MOC. Yeah for scrapping momentum! And even better, for 3 of them, I didn't agonize over every detail and just got them DONE! (Pages 4 and 5 I did spend 2 days on, but in my defense they were for a special set of photos that I wanted to do justice to. I'm about to start page 6, and I'm trying for another fast page.)

5. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

That sounds great! Maybe I'll look at that too.

No idea! Just tile and laminate here.

:plotting This is the closest! Congrats on writing a chapter!

I debated on that one! (And thanks @HavaDrPepper ! I posted the wrong one, I went off the photo, not the description. I bought the one you wrote the description of.) In the end, I let my kid choose which one he wanted, and he went with red. LOL.
    Yeah for scrapping!! I need to do a few pages and use that MOC momentum!

LoveItScrapIt likes this.
  6. MrsGaramer

MrsGaramer Using my imagination

This is my most used gif haha I love it so much!

Sorry everyone is sick! Our school is inundated with sickies so I pulled my boys out and we are having a mental health day. My confession is that I just took down my Christmas decor last weekend!

bestcee likes this.
  7. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

@bestcee the little red scrubbers on the pads, do they really work?!!? I can't get this one out of my head now LOL

bestcee likes this.
  8. bestcee

Mine is actually this one. No little red scrubbers. But it works pretty good. The only thing I had to get down and scrub was week old spaghetti sauce under the cupboard. Because I apparently I didn't teach my child how to get under the cupboard ledge!
    It's cleaned up everything else without scrubbing - dog, mud, boys.

9. Justagirl

Justagirl Courageously dancing in the rain

I don't know what came over me last month, normally I’m a hot mess by the afternoon (Perimenopause gah) but I was having fun scrapping and cleaning the house and it seems to be the trend for this month! Wonder if I’ll be a hot mess again in March :crazy3 teehee

bestcee and londoncuppa like this.
  10. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

Haha...that’s me right now. Still blaming MOC. ;). It’s going to stay dirty for another week. I’ve got to do DH’s quarterly sales tax return (he’s an architect, and I did layouts in January instead of filing his taxes, but I did warn him).

I did manage to get Harrison’s hair cut, and he’s got his final basketball game tonight.

On the agenda for this weekend:
    (1) stupid quarterly sales tax return (ugh); and
    (2) a few February challenges (yay!!).

bestcee likes this.
  11. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

My confession is after my keeping up momentum chat, it's now 9 days into Feb and i think i've made 3 pages for Feb o_0 but everyday the house has been clean by the time i pick the kids up... then the next day i'm basically starting from scratch again - my kids are hurricanes and there has been something after school everyday this week and this arvo were going to the eye doctor for DS after yesterday's 'reading hurts' meltdown that lasted most of the evening (i think it was more a dehydration headache but since DH got glasses, he's asked about them)

bestcee likes this.
  12. bestcee

13. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Nothing they could pick up. He sulked afterwards & then stomach was sore & other seemingly manufactured drama, weird because he isn't usually like this but he used his iPod for a few hours, we played cards & did some printed out homework type questions, all no problem yesterday so we're pushing the 'drink your water' message. :shrug

bestcee likes this.