7am EDT - The Importance of Friendship Challenge

Discussion in 'Challenges for 24 Hour World Connectedness Event' started by amandac, Mar 31, 2020.

1. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

7am EDT - The Importance of Friendship Challenge

Thanks so much for those who joined me in the chat room just now and HELLO to those checking out this challenge who couldn't make it!

[​IMG]

My challenge for you today is about a topic that is so important right now - Friendship!
    During this difficult time the one thing that has been the glue that has helped keep me sane is the ability to connect, laugh and commiserate with my friends even with level two lock-downs (or is it three now? I'm so confused!). Social distancing means nothing when you have technology at your fingertips and I have been keeping in contact with my bestest besties via video chats as often as possible ... and the results have been hilarious! The keep me grounded, and we end up each call with huge smiles regardless of our mood at the start. So for me, with out my girls, this would all be so much harder.

So, this is my challenge to you .....I would love to see you all scrap a page about how your friendships have been important in getting you through these tough times.... thats it! No other rules and regulations .... just friendship!

The is no time limit to this challenge so create when you can, scrap when inspired! I'll be back a bit later with my own page, and to leave you all lots of love.

KarenB likes this.
  2. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

3. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

I extended friendship to family...
    [​IMG]