40% off PRINT SALE?!?!?!?!!?!?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by klee73010, Dec 1, 2016.

1. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

I just saw on facebook that Scrapping Simply will be having a 40% off print sale soon. Here's their page...
    https://www.facebook.com/scrappingsimply/?fref=nf&pnref=story

the post I am referring to says that when they've reached 4000 likes, they will have a sale. they've done that, so... I'm hoping it's soon. The comments say print credits are included. HELLLOOOOOOOOO print credits for me!
    (This is the only company I have ever printed from, so while I cannot compare their quality with other places, I have never been unsatisfied with my prints!)
    :fairydance

jenn mccabe likes this.
  2. MandaKay

MandaKay Loyal as they come.

I go between Scrapping Simply and Persnickety Prints - whichever has a deal when I am ready, and I think they both have very similar print quality! I always adore how TLP stuff prints out on my pages!

klee73010 likes this.
  3. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I'd never even heard of scrapping simply... might have to give them a try if they will be having a sale. I only print individual pages for my Christmas stuff and I have two years worth that need printing. Thanks for the heads up! :)

klee73010 likes this.
  4. klee73010

@MandaKay @Karen
    They posted their coupon! code good through 12/4, and I believe it's good for print credits, too!

keepscrappin likes this.
  5. Karen

Yay! I saw that on their facebook page and emailed myself a reminder to do this tonight! Thanks! :) @klee73010

klee73010 likes this.
  6. klee73010

@keepscrappin here is a link to the Scrapping Simply facebook page. They posted the coupon today!!!

keepscrappin likes this.
  7. Karen

I totally failed to upload and order this weekend. whoopsy!

8. klee73010

@Karen i almost forgot to buy my print credits. It was really late on the 4th when I did. BUT.... i now have print credits and can order whenever. And got my 8x8s at 50cents each, basically! :D

9. KittyY

KittyY Who is Dol-say and Gab-anna?

When Groupon had a deal for books for $5 from York photo - I tried them and was hooked. I put my pages in books and make "year books" for the boys.

But I'm gonna take a look at your link because I've been looking at a place that will just print pages so that I can put in books :)