3x8 TN sized 6 ring albums

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by cookingmylife, Sep 30, 2019.

1. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

I see very very few of these for sale on line and trust me I don't want to make one :no2

I did see 3 on Ali Edwards site and yet in Pinterest etc there are others shown including clear plastic ones. I'm stumped! Any you you find them in stores or on line?

2. cookingmylife

I'm hoping some of you hybrid ladies have a suggestion for these albums otherwise my November gratitude/thankful album will be a plain tan Travelers Notebook (straight from Amazon).

3. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

keepscrappin likes this.
  4. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

@cookingmylife - it's not 3x8 albums but I did see that persnickety prints is having their fall sale this weekend and 3x8 prints are included. You just need to subscribe to their newsletter so you'll get the code they'll be sending out on Saturday. Hope that helps.

5. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I got that too, Kayla. My TNs are all 4x8 so I'm not sure I want to get 3x8s printed. I figured that size (3x8) must be popular if PP is printing them now. I haven't really seen very many books that size either.

6. cookingmylife

Thanks all. :heartlub @Karen I've looked at the tutorial for making your own album - from your list of links TY- and I just can't quite see myself going there. I may end up getting one of the albums from Ali since I'm kind of sick of black albums. My prior two November Thankful ones are in 6x6 black albums but I'm tired of that design/shape.

I plan to do something like this
    Screen Shot 2019-10-02 at 8.06.54 AM.png
    and may very well just paste a printed image on my Amazon notebooks https://smile.amazon.com/TWONE-Packs-Kraft-Notebook-Journals/dp/B07PLR8DJZ?ref_=ast_bbp_dp <-- Those are ruled but I bought blank ones.

@keepscrappin Thanks for that info on Persnickety - I haven't made any full pages that sized yet and would probably just print two on a standard 8x10. A lot of my scrap ideas/projects fell by the wayside when Dick was really ill. I can look back now and see I was depressed. I'm good now ty God.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
    keepscrappin likes this.
  7. Karen

The Citrus Twists site has more colors than just the black one I linked up... here's a pretty teal and there is khaki, blue and yellow too! :)

https://citrustwistkits.com/collections/albums-notebooks/products/life-crafted-album-teal

Also the first link I posted is for sliding printed TN sized pages into and then the whole things slides into a regular TN notebook, under one of the elastic bands. You definitely don't have to make your own album to use those. Anyway, it would work kind of like a binder, in that you could just add pages wherever you want them and would be able to rearrange them later if needed... unlike gluing them down into a blank TN insert. :agree

8. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Karen likes this.
  9. cookingmylife

Thank you @Karen and @mcurtt for those suggestions. I have decided to go with the simple paper TN type folder as this is 31 day project and I don't want to make it a bigger deal than it has to be. It's just 1 photo and 1 bit of journaling for each day. Plus I figure that by the time I'd buy an album, page protectors & printing...I could buy a WHOLE lot more digi supplies. :giggle

Karen and mcurtt like this.
  10. Karen

Simple is always good Maureen! :agree :)