2023 LOVE Our Designers - March 14 - Elif Sahin Designs

Discussion in '2023 LOD' started by lcpereyra, Mar 14, 2023.

1. lcpereyra

lcpereyra You won't believe my blue streak!

I'm so happy to present today's Daily Crush: Elif Sahin Designs!
    LOVEOurDesigners2023-3-14.jpg

Welcome to the 2023 edition of Love Our Designers (LOD)
    This event isn't a traditional challenge in that there aren't any real rules.
    It’s a fun event to scrap with products from a fave designer or try a new (to you) designer.
    It’s all about having fun and celebrating the uniqueness of all of our Lilypad Designers!

You can follow Elif Sahin Designs here:
    TLP Store :: Website :: Newsletter Sign Up :: Instagram :: Facebook

Oh how I love Elif Sahin Designs! Her creativity and masterly crafted collections are simply divine and I love using them to document my memories as they continually inspire me to create layouts that I just cherish. I find that Elif's designs are so thoughtfully created, timeless and perfectly suited for a variety of scrapbooking styles. They are easily used for clean and simple designs, storytelling, pocket pages, mixed media artistry, hybrid crafting and all creative styles in between! Elif's designs are equally suited to both themed documenting and everyday life which makes them so versatile for today's memory keeping.

Elif Sahlin Designs Store is on sale today!!!
    Today only (March 14, 2023) her products are 30% off!

I really believe that Elif's collection of products for digital and hybrid memory keeping and crafting is treasure of wonderful offerings. She continues to create designs that inspire me to document life and they always help me when my creative mojo is lacking. I immediately feel in love with her Winter Tales Collection that was released this past winter:
    Collection-WinterTales.jpg

I used it to create this layout (and have so many other ideas for it as well!):
    decskiing22web.jpg

I also love her newest release, Low Maintenance. The colors and patterns in the papers, elements, and journal cards are gorgeous and this is another incredibly versatile collection.
    sahindesigns-lowmaintenance-elements.jpg

It was perfect for this photo and story I wanted to document:
    graceweb.jpg

Elif has some amazing templates too! I love how unique they are and how easy the can be embellished, tweaked or kept as is - every option gives you a terrific layout! I used her August 2020 Layout Template along with her My Tribe Collection and Woodnote papers to create this layout:
    loveourtraditionsweb.jpg

Here's a sampling of the pages I've created over the years with Elif Sahin's kits (and what a trip I had going down memory lane!)
    elifsahinLOD_layouts1web.jpg elifsahinLOD_layouts2web.jpg
    elifsahinLOD_layouts3web.jpg

Please join me in gushing over Elif Sahin's amazing designs and spend some time creating with her products, sharing the love in her gallery, and I hope you discover, or rediscover, the joy of creating with Elif's products! I hope you have fun and get as inspired as I have been! Please share your layouts created with Elif's products in the gallery and this thread so we can all join in the celebrating Elif and inspire one another!

Be sure to come back tomorrow to see who the next designer of LOVE Our Designers will be, since you never know who will be featured!

Last edited: Mar 14, 2023
    umyesh likes this.
  2. tiffany scraps

tiffany scraps still plays outside

I absolutely love Elif's designs. Here is a page I just made yesterday for the March Inspiration Challenge.
    [​IMG]

lcpereyra likes this.
  3. Dady

Dady Well-Known Member

I love Elif's Designs ❤️

[​IMG]

lcpereyra likes this.
  4. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

I'm a fan of Elif's designs and templates! Here's a new page -
    [​IMG]

lcpereyra likes this.
  5. EllenT

EllenT I live for that hourglass ...

6. Janisn

Janisn Well-Known Member

7. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

lcpereyra likes this.
  8. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

9. Vrielinkie

Vrielinkie Rub-a-Dub-Dub

I :beat all Elif's products, but I chose the newest since I love the soft colors!
    [​IMG]

lcpereyra likes this.
  10. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.