2023 LOD - March 15 - Anita Designs

Discussion in '2023 LOD' started by bcgal00, Mar 15, 2023.

1. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

2. lizziet5

lizziet5 Well-Known Member

bcgal00 likes this.
  3. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

I used Anita's Hello March Collection for this one.
    [​IMG]

4. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

ty for helping me today, here is tale of my daytimer. my canasters look better then these showing, i took old refrigeratior touch up paint to redo the lettering, still good from 45 years ago (couldn't do that today)

[​IMG]

bcgal00 likes this.
  5. easyeyes4you

easyeyes4you Well-Known Member

How do we get the free kit into the cart.... I Have way more than $10 in there at the moment... It has not shown up there, and there is no code link that I can see????

6. easyeyes4you

FYI... I have paid for a LARGE order.. far more than I could afford, but I am totally intrigued with Anita's designs... had never paid much attention to her since she is not my style... but I fell in love with a lot of things and thought I would give it a shot... I know I am on the end of the day, but hey... I live in California and had a busy day... I DO plan to create a page... no mention if it has to be done today..?. if so, the closing time is upon us and it is not going to happen, because my computer takes a very long time to download. Just know I AM making a page, as soon as I get the items unzipped. and for the record, I never got the free kit, it never populated, I searched for it and it did not exist to add... everyone else seems to have gotten it with no problem??????

7. mmbstaley

mmbstaley Well-Known Member

the mini didn't show up in my cart either. I went ahead and checked out so I wouldn't miss the sale this time like I have with a few others

easyeyes4you likes this.
  8. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

LOVE Anita's Designs! I love her word arts & all her fun cards in everything she creates. She makes fab templates too!

[​IMG]

bcgal00 likes this.
  9. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

@easyeyes4you @Anita Designs I too tried to add $10+ to my cart and the FWP didn't show up, it's not in the store to choose and there is no code. So, I have tagged Anita for this. It sounds as though some got it but you didn't get it added to the shopping cart. Sorry for your trouble.

easyeyes4you likes this.
  10. Trish

Trish Well-Known Member

I was having issues also trying to get templates.

easyeyes4you likes this.
  11. easyeyes4you

Nice to know I am not alone, thanks for writing. working on my page!

12. easyeyes4you

thanks!!! good to know.. I am ready to download them now!

13. easyeyes4you

Thanks RAe.... What about the deadline fo rthe page... today or tomorrow.. I think tomorrow is the end of LOD

14. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

Finally had some time to scrap today but first I had to convert the template set I bought into page files. I'm excited to have Anita as one of our new designers. I really like her style! Thanks for the Friends kit!
    [​IMG]

15. Anita Designs

Anita Designs Designer

I am not sure what went wrong with the FWP, but for those who didnt had it automaticly added in the cart, i send them this morning manually. Please check your inbox :-)

Trish, Sara and easyeyes4you like this.
  16. easyeyes4you

Thanks... love your style! Liz

17. easyeyes4you

OH dear... I knew this was going to happen... I love what I see, but it just is not in my makeup to create like that... I always gravitate towards the dark side of things... this page is a companion page for an almost complete album and I had no choice but to turn everything dark... No small feat with all these light papers, etc... I struggled with my color palette and changed the flower colors of several items because they had to play nice with the other page... I will be tweaking further on my copy... but in the interest of getting this posted, here it is... I also rarely work with one kit and pulled items from 5 different kits all purchased today.... they ranged from Easter to Christmas with 2 travel kits in between!!! yikes!

[​IMG]

18. easyeyes4you

Thanks , I got it.... Liz

19. mmbstaley

mmbstaley Well-Known Member

I got it, thank you!

20. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"