2023 LOD - February 7th - ninigoesdigi

Discussion in '2023 LOD' started by StefanieS, Feb 7, 2023.

1. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

2023 LOVE OUR DESIGNERS - 7th February 2023 ninigoesdigi

Today's daily crush is ninigoesdigi designs!!!
    LOVEOurDesigners2023-2-7.jpg

Welcome to the 2023 edition of Love Our Designers (LOD)
    This event isn't a traditional challenge in that there aren't any real rules.
    It’s a fun event to scrap with products from a fave designer or try a new (to you) designer. It’s all about having fun and celebrating the uniqueness of all of our Lilypad Designers!

Today we are going to visit with ninigoesdigi. If you’re not familiar with her, go and have a look at her amazing store here. Nini's kits are always so much fun! There are so many little hidden treasures in each kit, from her bold and colourful patterned papers, to her amazing textured solid papers, cute florals, flairs and wordarts!!

Fan Page : https://www.facebook.com/ninigoesdigiFANpage
    Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/ninigoesdigi/
    Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.jp/ninigoesdigi/boards/
    PU Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/eetYr
    **You're going to want to sign up for her newsletter for this awesome freebie that perfectly co-ordinates with her BYOC collection Memorable Moments.

ngd_me13.jpg
    You can sign up for her Personal Use Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/eetYr
    This will be a freebie for her newsletter subscribers (only until February 20th).

2023-017.jpg

nini's store is 40% for today only.

Because Nini is one of our new designers, I asked her some questions so we can all get to know her a little better.

Designer questions:

1. Where do you design? Describe your space.

My desk is in a corner of my bedroom. I recently changed computer and finally was able to install 2 screens. They are old but still, it is a big improvement from before. Scrapping/designing on one screen and looking at my stash on the other one has been a long-time dream. I love it!

LOD-ninigoesdigi-desk.jpg

2. Where do you find inspiration for your designs?

I like to inspire myself with Japanese patterns, nature and the culture around me. I also sometimes get hung up on a song lyric or title and then go from there. Also, I love puns and many of my kits and wordarts are “pun intended” lol

3. How do you balance personal and designing time?

I don't know if it's balanced at all. Hubby would say I spend too much time on my computer, especially now with my brand-new tech baby lol. But with no kids and not too many private classes (I teach French and English) I can choose how to spend my time freely. Although, I do try to spend time with hubby from time to time lol

4. How long have you been designing?

I started in 2010, officially started around the end of Fall I think (it's all starting to blur lol)

5. Is there a kit that is very special to you?

As we say in French "I'm an artichoke heart" which means I fall in love easily and very often lol, therefore I change my mind all the time.
    But if I had to choose, right now I am quite fond of my collab kit with Anita because its colors and patterns are very versatile and fit a lot of photos.

ngd_te14.jpg
    Nini has included a freebie template that you can DOWNLOAD HERE and create with, maybe even using it with her BYOC Memorable Moments?
    [​IMG]
    I created a layout with this template, Memorable Moments and also her new Gradient paper pack
    (Hint - works perfectly for the Style Challenge this month)
    ngd_MemorableMoments_02Feb_pv__grad800.jpg
    Memorable Moments - February Gradients

Personal questions:

1. What do you love to eat/drink?

I love cappuccino for mornings and I drink Coke Zero during the day.
    Sushi and pizzas are for sure my top 2 picks.

2. How do you rest/relax/recharge?

A lot of binge watching American tv shows, movies at the theater with hubby, taking pictures whenever I get the chance. On special occasions, I love to treat myself with a foot massage.

3. What is your favorite book or tv series or movie?

I don't read anymore. I used to when I was working in Tokyo and had to take the train, but here I drive and once at home, its computer or TV only.

There are so many series.... I watch too many, I can't admit to that full list.

Movie, would be Avatar and I can't wait to see what is coming next. But I love Marvel's superheroes movies too. I guess I just like to escape in an impossible story, a fantasy story, where bad guys can be a++ kicked and dream they could do the same in our gruesome real world. Make love not war!

4. What is your favorite color?

I would have to say
    red as I have a lot of red clothes, also red accents in my kitchen, and my car is red too! ;) But I love teal and fuchsia too, see my desk lol

5. Night owl or early bird?

Definitely early bird now that I am over 48 lol I used to stay up so late but since last year, once I wake up in the morning, I just can't seem to be able to go back to sleep and I'm online, sipping my coffee at 5 or 5:30. Whaaaaat?!! I am drinking more coffee during the day because of that lol .

Thanks so much nini for answering my questions. I LOVE your designs and am so happy that you've made the Lilypad your digihome.

Here are some layouts that I have created using ninigoesdigi's designs.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Now it's your turn to make a page with (mostly) ninigoesdigi. Explore her store and see what irresistible goodies you find. Or shop your own stash!

Please make sure you meet the gallery guidelines of 50% TLP product. Post in the ninigoesdigi Designs Gallery and share your page in this thread.

Be sure to check out our LOVE Our Designers event daily since you never know WHO is going to be featured when! And who knows, the designer(s) may pop in here and there with special surprises and interactions while we are scrapping!!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 7, 2023
    SanVHM, G.J., mnjenlittle and 12 others like this.
  2. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

@Cath_
    I hope we didn't make you wait too long?
    Today you can unzip ninigoesdigi and play along with us.

Vrielinkie and Cath_ like this.
  3. ninigoesdigi

ninigoesdigi Designer

@Cath_ I told you I knew who it was lol
    Sorry for the tease lol

Cath_ likes this.
  4. ninigoesdigi

ninigoesdigi Designer

Thank you again @StefanieS for your awesome post!!

Cath_ and StefanieS like this.
  5. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

ngd_have.PNG

sure will and check out with what in my cart. Know, i bought one kit, and bought same kit 2 days later. Thank you for helping me with that back then, and thank you for the sale

G.J. and ninigoesdigi like this.
  6. Trish

Trish Well-Known Member

Using the NL freebie, template and BYOC Memorable Moments
    [​IMG]

7. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

8. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

thank you for the template @ninigoesdigi so glad you came to join us at the Lilypad and was great getting to know you a little in your interview.

ninigoesdigi likes this.
  9. Dady

Dady Well-Known Member

Thank you for this challenge and beautiful template ❤️

[​IMG]

ninigoesdigi and Soco like this.
  10. Soco

Soco Shhhhhh. Just shhhhhh.

So exciting, @ninigoesdigi !!! :clap And I loved reading that interview! :wub

ninigoesdigi likes this.
  11. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

this collab kit with Soco was my first introduction to Nini as a designer. Living with 4 musicians I couldn't resit buying it when it was launched and it gets a lot of use.
    [​IMG]
    Here's a page I made this morning with the free template (thank you)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 7, 2023
    ninigoesdigi likes this.
  12. *sylvia*

*sylvia* Well-Known Member

I loved reading the interview and thank you for the awesome template :wub

[​IMG]

Dady and ninigoesdigi like this.
  13. ninigoesdigi

ninigoesdigi Designer

Wow! Impressive! Thank you so much for your fidelity! I hope you enjoy your new goodies too!

14. ninigoesdigi

ninigoesdigi Designer

I love that collab too! And I 'm glad you keep coming back to it for all your musical memories!

Cath_ and Angela Toucan like this.
  15. ninigoesdigi

ninigoesdigi Designer

lol that photo! lol

Thank you, always, for making my stuff look good @sylvia !! My team rocks!!

*sylvia* likes this.
  16. ninigoesdigi

ninigoesdigi Designer

Elle est magnifique cette page !! Et l'effect crayon derrière est super ! Merci Géraldine!!

Dady likes this.
  17. ninigoesdigi

ninigoesdigi Designer

Such a sweet page and photo! Thank you for rocking my goodies socks lol! If that is any correct English way to say it! lol

Trish likes this.
  18. ninigoesdigi

ninigoesdigi Designer

Love love love the very clean and graphic look! Thank you!

marijke likes this.
  19. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Thanks for hosting Stefanie!!! Here is my page... I used pieces of the freebie template 52 here (Thanks Nini for the awesome template) and I am enamored with Nini's Treasured Kit.. perfect for those extra heirlooms you have that you did not make a layout for during my MOC 11 challenge :) I had to do another heirloom page and this Treasured Kit of Nini's really fit the bill!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!! SO glad to get to know you better Nini (even though I have known you for years ;) ) through your wonderful interview with Stefanie!

[​IMG]

Vrielinkie and ninigoesdigi like this.
  20. ninigoesdigi

ninigoesdigi Designer

You're much welcome!
    I'm glad you like my kit. I had a lot of fun playing with it but sometimes you just don't know how people will feel about it. Well, I am very glad to see that it wasn't just me lol ;)
    Thank you for the beautiful page!

cfile likes this.