2016 February | Photo-a-Day

Discussion in 'Photography Pad' started by scrapsandsass, Feb 1, 2016.

1. scrapsandsass

scrapsandsass Oh Ricky you're so fine ...

I wanted to get this up earlier, but my laptop wasn't cooperating. Feel free to interpret as you wish or to mix things up. These are just fun prompts to get you thinking outside of the box.

If you care to share, use the hashtag so we can check out what you are doing.

[​IMG]

Chippi and Cath_ like this.
  2. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

Thanks I was looking for this. I'm going to write down ideas for each one so maybe that will push me a bit. Want to check in this weekend and see if either of us was successful?

scrapsandsass likes this.
  3. scrapsandsass

Sure thing! Accountability is always good. :)

4. carilyne

You had said you were having trouble and I'm having trouble and that we could check in with each other. I think a week is a good time (daily would be embarrassing). Just thought we'd help each other and anyone else who is having trouble with a photo a day.

5. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

Humm, @lcpereyra left me a link to how to take pictures with my phone, so maybe this do-able

6. carilyne

Cool this will be fun. And you will have some new pictures to scrap (although I love seeing some of your older ones).

Cath_ likes this.
  7. carilyne

So I had to cheat a bit and got 2 in one day, but I'm caught up to yesterday. Tomorrow I think we are going out so I can get the next two if I cheat.

8. scrapsandsass

I'm behind (as usual). I totally don't think it is cheating if you catch up (of course that is because I usually have to :giggle). Anyway. There are no rules.

I'm totally kicking myself because I missed so many opportunities for orange... like this morning at the bowling alley with my daughter using a bright orange ball. *kick*

9. carilyne

That's frustrating -- or when I forgot to grab my phone and there's a good picture. We didn't do lunch so I'm behind. I happened to realize my blanket in the living room had orange in it or I would be stuck on orange still. It helps to have ideas though and it is helping me think more of pics I could take.

10. tam65

tam65 Break out the lawn mower!

I think I will give this a go. Do I post the photos anywhere or just take them and scrap them?

11. scrapsandsass

@tam65 you can share them on Instagram if you like, or you can share here or just take and scrap them. Whatever. It is an up-to-you project. :)

tam65 likes this.
  12. scrapsandsass

Okay @carilyne how are you doing, photo-wise? I took one this weekend! Bold. :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
  13. carilyne

yeah well... I downloaded some. Working on budget -- makes for boring pictures. Books coming tomorrow so that one can be taken. Now to think about love this. The others I can catch up on I hope.