2015 in retrospect

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by Celeste, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Celeste

Celeste I'm moving to Hogwarts!

how many pages did you create in 2015 and what was your favorite page? link us up so we can give them a little love too!

482 pages
    I completed 2014 in pockets.
    And finished up 2013 in layouts.

It was hard to choose a favorite page there were a dozen that really spoke to me, but in the end I picked this one...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
    jesskab, jenn mccabe, Lindzee and 3 others like this.
  2. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

Wow Celeste you are a scrapping machine!! I only made 84 pages in 2015, and this is probably my favourite one, it has some older photos of my boys but I love how they were goofing around while I was taking the photos:

[​IMG]

3. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

I made a little over 100 pages in 2015, which is awesome for me because I hardly scrapped at all in 2013 or 2014. You can see all of them here on my website if you'd like. Here's a favorite.
    [​IMG]
    made with the Digital Scrapper January 2015 Premiere kit by Kristin Cronin-Barrow

Lindzee, HeatherB and IntenseMagic like this.
  4. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I finished right at 400 pages (give or take 1 or 2) + 107 PL pages + 25 DD pages, so 532 total :) Choosing a favorite is really hard, but I was super happy with this one:

[​IMG]

Lindzee, HeatherB and michelepixels like this.
  5. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

I have 492 uploads in the gallery. A few are hybrid projects, and I have a small number of LOs that aren't uploaded here, so it probably about evens out.

I don't really have one favorite but here's the first favorite I happened upon:
    [​IMG]

Lindzee likes this.
  6. Marlen

Marlen Well-Known Member

I only scrapped 10 layouts in 2015 *eek* I hadn`t so much time and inspiration and... I don`t know... at the end of the year I scrapped a bit, but not really enough ;) Since just one page made it in the gallery I have to call it my favorite ;)

[​IMG]

jesskab, jenn mccabe and Lindzee like this.
  7. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

I uploaded 456 layouts to the gallery in 2015, and I probably have another 20 I did with project life and Lilypad Ellie's on my iPad.
    This is my favourite, partly for sentimental reasons.

[​IMG]

8. Celeste

Celeste I'm moving to Hogwarts!

lindzee that page is gorgeous. i love the distressed paint on the wood. very cool!

Lindzee likes this.
  9. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

Thank you Celeste

10. PLM

PLM I know there's something in the wake of your smile

In total I made 284 pages, allthough my scrapping pace has really been low these last months...
    It's hard to chose a favourite, but this one sticks to me because after having a hard time, my boy is finally enjoying to learn how to read:
    [​IMG]

11. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

I scrapped about 170 posted around and then I have pry about another 100 or so that I haven't posted around. :)

Pick a favorite. I don't think I can! LOL!

12. readingfool

readingfool Well-Known Member

I did about 150 pages last year, which I think is a new record for me. It was hard to choose just one favorite, but I think this is probably it.
    [​IMG]

13. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

83, & I'm noticing there isn't a whole lot of dimension to them. I'm choosing this one since it has dimension.
    [​IMG]

14. chloe_digiscrap

chloe_digiscrap Well-Known Member

Wow, you gals are scrapping machines! I scrapped 77 pages, 4 printable-as-is cards, 1 hybrid card (I know, I rock at paper and glue! LOL) and 49 P365 pages (2 double-pagers per month + book cover that I still have to finish).

As for my fave... Well, that's way too hard a question for me to answer, and it wouldn't be a TLP page anyway since I just got here!!

bestcee likes this.