10th Anniversary Gift Ideas

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Pallavi01, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Pallavi01

Pallavi01 You have that sharp, useless look about you

Hi! My anniversary is in Jan but I'm scratching my head for gift ideas this time! Both material and sentimental. Hand made and store bought - anything will do - please help me think! I like to go all out- so don't hold back anything :))

2. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

A second honeymoon. A vow renewal ceremony. A mini scrapbook/ album of all your favorite photos of the past 10 years (or his favorites)... maybe that's just putting a few of the layouts you've already made into a special book or something. A repeat of your first date, or first anniversary of something.... then/now type thing. A watch, symbolic of all the time in the relationship (maybe personalized with an inscription or something on the back). New wedding rings/set? A wall progression/timeline display in your hallway, documenting the past 10 years.
    Maybe plan a special year of things for your whole tenth year... like a small thing each month on the day of your anniversary, culminating with a special 10th yr ornament in December for your tree, if that's what/how you celebrate.
    Tickets to something you've never done before, symbolic of your continued passion for new adventures with each other. Maybe a tenth anniversary edition of a favorite movie or book he likes...

I'll think some more...

LoveItScrapIt likes this.
  3. Celeste

Celeste I'm moving to Hogwarts!

she has such great ideas! i would do a ten things i love about you album and probably take him somewhere that he really likes because he usually defers to me.

LoveItScrapIt likes this.
  4. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

They both have some great ideas. I like the idea of the 10 things I love about you album.

Is there any place he loves to go but doesn't get to often?

5. rdjrneace

rdjrneace Following the yellow brick road on foot

I like the "10" idea - I would do 10 special things such as go to movie, restaurant, etc that you both enjoy.

6. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

Where you got married or had your reception or honeymoon--could you get a little something from them? Like, even something as simple as a mug or something, as like "a reminder of when we started our life together" or something like that. :) It'd be small, but it would be a way of bringing it back to the beginning.