10 for 10 deals

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by Tiff, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Tiff

Tiff I don't need no stinking playlists!

I purchased a 10 for 10 at DSD from Just Jaimee, and although she emailed me download links, I notice that the products do not show as being "bought" in the store. Is there any way to have 10 for 10 products show up in our Order History?

I'm also doing Allison's 10-for-10 that's available now, so I'm wondering if those will be able to be marked as purchased.

I did some 5 for 5 from Little Butterfly Wings in the past as well, but as far as I can tell, those DO show up in my order History. I think she might have given me a coupon code to purchase the items, so that way they show up in history.

I would really love it if there was some way to have this type of purchase show up in order history.

2. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

@Tiff - This is up to the discretion of each designer. I do understand your concern and will share it with them regarding future deals.

3. Tiff

Tiff I don't need no stinking playlists!

4. Nightshadow

Nightshadow Pancakes are their own food group

@Tiff I am in the process of downloading the 10 for $10 from Allison Pennington right now, and the individual items that I purchased do not show up in my purchases either. I hope this is something which can be remedied because I really appreciate it when the store tells me that I have previously purchased something. I guess for now I will just have to make a list and put it in my folder for Allison.

AllisonPennington likes this.