10 am | "Sunshine and Rainbows" Themed Scrap Challenge

Discussion in 'Challenges for 24 Hour World Connectedness Event' started by dailydwelling, Mar 31, 2020.

1. dailydwelling

dailydwelling Confidently cooking and creating

Thank you to everyone who was able to pop into the 10 am Chat. And a happy Hello to everyone who is joining in here!

The theme for this challenge is "Sunshine and Rainbows". I believe that we can find blessings and something to be thankful for every day. And not only can we, but it is important for our own positive outlook that we make an effort to look for the good, even in tough situations.

We talked about some of the things that we are thankful for in the chat today. Some of the things mentioned were technology, spring flowers blooming, teachers, and extra time with our kids.

My challenge to you is to scrap about something that you are thankful for RIGHT NOW.

The is no time limit to this challenge so create when you can, scrap when you're inspired! Post your completed layout in the LILYPAD CHALLENGES & SCRAPS GALLERY and also share it in this thread so we can all go and leave some love on it!

I'll be back a bit later with my own page, and to leave you all lots of love! :bk

Here is the page I created with thankfulness for a walk outside in the sunshine and fresh air.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
    ButFirstCoffee and umyesh like this.
  2. ButFirstCoffee

ButFirstCoffee Member

Thank you for the inspiration & challenge x

[​IMG]

3. Janisn

Janisn Well-Known Member

I have lots to be thankful for but chose to take your theme literally. I am thankful for the clearer/cleaner air. [​IMG]

4. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

Very thankful for the flowers I got for mother's day last month, the majority of which still look fabulous. Last night I was given a bunch of roses and lillies for our wedding anniversary today. I've added them to the same vase.
    [​IMG]