♥ Help!

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges FIVE - 2017' started by crazsquaw, Jan 4, 2017.

1. crazsquaw

crazsquaw I can totally make that...

I LOVE giving love to the layouts I see in the galleries, especially when I am doing challenges and adding my LO's to the mix.

HOW IN THE WORLD do I get to leave love on them ALL when there are SO many and I am not just a 'nice page' and go kinda gal?! I love to read the journaling and actually take it all in. I am seriously overwhelmed with trying to keep up with them all and starting to feel guilty and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings for not commenting... cuz y'all are AHMAZING.

See my dilemma? :faint2

What do you all do when it comes to this problem? I really need some tips here, because I love to share the LOVE! :grouphug

2. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

this is pretty much how i feel everytime i go into the gallery. and when you throw MOC into the mix - it is out of control crazy with the awesome inspiration. and i always try to read the journaling too, if i can - but sometimes it is too small for my eyes.

do what you can and just have fun!

oh and ... i've learned to become a really fast typer. that definitely helps ... but sometimes autocorrect gets the best of me and not for the better ... i once said to fellow Polly @jk703 that i loved her STUPID paper ... when what i was trying to say was "STRIPED" paper. o_O

Karen, scrappyjedi, sahlink and 12 others like this.
  3. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

HA HA! I seriously laughed out loud at work thinking about that stupid paper! Really cracks me up!

I'd say love on what you can, what you are inspired by, and what catches your eye!

(I *think* we are all Jennifers, but not totally sure... just someting that popped in my head!)

crazsquaw and jenn mccabe like this.
  4. berniek

berniek I have a girl crush on the Naming Fairy

I click like on what I see and love (which is basically every single one) either in the gallery or in the challenge thread and comment on what I feel needs more love then just a like. Because it's so beautiful or so touching or because I feel not enough people seem to recognise the awesomeness or... whatever reason really. But there is just no way to comment on them all (in my opinion). I do know I'm leaving a lot more love this month than I usually do though, and I'm ready to make it a habit!

5. mimisgirl

mimisgirl It's all about ME!

Yes, what they said - I also like to browse just before bed on my phone, I feel like I get a bit more time to look at things that way without kiddos yelling at me for food!

crazsquaw likes this.
  6. kirstiegai

kirstiegai Trick or Treat, RUB by feet!

I know how you feel plus I always return any love given to me. I just do my best and usually pop in a few times a day to keep on top of it all :)

crazsquaw likes this.
  7. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

I am a babbler, and love to love up on people, so I usually have conversation with the artist of the page!:lol I feel like so many are old friends, and then as the new peeps come in, I go all stalker (in a good way) and love to see your lives unfold in the gallery. :photo I seriously love people, talking with them any where...so the gallery is a captive audience..bhahha:hide

elk2009, KarenB, bjthomas and 5 others like this.
  8. Pallavi01

Pallavi01 You have that sharp, useless look about you

Haha ! What a problem for us to have! :) as Jenn said - I try and do as many as I can and then come back later for more! :) some sadly get missed - but I make sure the Ines I visit - reeeeeeally feel the love!! :)

crazsquaw likes this.
  9. MrsGaramer

MrsGaramer Using my imagination

I'm having the same problem!!! Everyone is doing fantastic work and I'm making my own notes on what I love and want to incorporate into my art! I'm so inspired and simply being in the gallery is starting to clear the scrap blockage I've had for almost a year.

crazsquaw likes this.
  10. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

My secret weapon in gallery love is speech to text on my phone. I open tabs on my phone when I am in the carpool line at school waiting. Then, I just speak my gallery comment into my speech to text microphone and click post. I can even do lots of !!! and :) :) which I always use in gallery love. LOL

scrappyjedi, sahlink, KarenB and 8 others like this.
  11. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

oh no wonder I hear your voice in my head when you leave me love...:hehe

wombat146, Sokee, crazsquaw and 2 others like this.
  12. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Genius! :beat

crazsquaw likes this.
  13. lmccandless

hahahaha that's funny. you're probably like...make.it.STOP....!! :lalala

wombat146, crazsquaw and jesskab like this.
  14. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I seriously need to try this!!

Oh my goodness, I am totally getting lost in the gallery these days. I do like some others and try to stop in at different times and do a few at a time. I open about ten-fifteen or so at a time in tabs, love on those, do something else, and then come back and do a few more. I love to read the journaling as well.

Sokee and crazsquaw like this.
  15. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

bwahaha - autocorrect has got me a few times but nothing that bad or that i hadn't noticed in hopefully enough time to quickly change

We feel your pain @crazsquaw - it's hard to leave comments on everything, esp. this time of year and with the gallery moving so fast but if in doubt i'd tell u to hit 'like' - and typing fast only helps if u are accurate - i need a permanent disclaimer in my siggy that says 'please excuse typo's - can spell but can't type'

crazsquaw, jk703 and jenn mccabe like this.
  16. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

i tried this once - maybe it's not set up for my 'accent', gave me some weird versions of what i said so i ended up just using normal phone typing- will try it again, maybe i need to put on an accent when i do it - can't imagine how DD's scottish accent that she does like weekly to drive me nuts would come out with text to speech

crazsquaw likes this.
  17. berniek

berniek I have a girl crush on the Naming Fairy

It doesn't like my accent either. I mean I know it's a mix match of accents but it's still English right? But apparently not... lol

crazsquaw, bellbird and jesskab like this.
  18. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

i still have quite a few typos and am not 100% accurate ... that's why autocorrect gets me in trouble! i was just glad it was Jenn's layout and she knew i didn't mean it and took it well. ;)

@lmccandless i go through periods where i use speech to text to people - but often forget about it. but never thought to use it for the gallery. how do you get the exclamation points and happy face emojis? i will have to try this!

crazsquaw and bellbird like this.
  19. lmccandless

You just say "exclamation point" and "smilie face"
    without the quotes though...just the words. LOL

crazsquaw, bellbird and jenn mccabe like this.
  20. crazsquaw

crazsquaw I can totally make that...

This is SUCH an awesome idea...I love it!
    I'm going to need to figuRe this out because I can multitask with my phone and my computer!

lmccandless likes this.