★ Tutorial | How to Rock Your Shadows!

Discussion in 'Learning Pad' started by ForeverJoy, Mar 23, 2015.

1. lynning

lynning Makes wishes come true

That's the one thing I miss about moving to PSE8 from CS2... I loved my warp tool for shadows. Maybe I'll win the lottery and can subscribe to the Adobe CreativeCloud thingie. I'm an old fashioned girl and I just like to have software without the monthly st(r)ing attached to it.

klee73010 and bestcee like this.
  2. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

I did not know about this possibility... didn't think about it at least. interesting. I've never tried to actually split my shadows, because I haven't found something that was like... "if this shadow isn't moved I can't love my layout!!!" for me. The time it would take to split the shadow to be able to modify it isn't really worth it.... BUT... this second option seems like it would be faster, so I'll have to try to keep that in mind!

3. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

I have a video tutorial for the steps Lorry mentioned for PSE . . . just thought I would share in case anyone needed it!

cfile and lorryfach like this.
  4. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

Love the tutorial. I learned this last year and I use it pretty much on every layout now.

bestcee and gonewiththewind like this.
  5. Lhmcgrady

Lhmcgrady M-I-C ... See ya real soon!

Thanks! I've always wanted to know how to do this. Didn't know it was so simple :)