◘Adventure will & is happening in the M3!◘

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by AnneofAlamo, Mar 19, 2016.

1. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

My heart beats to the art journaling mixed media beat, and I am so excited to join in with the Polly's, the designers and the YOU, the amazing artists that are subscribing to the M3!
    [​IMG]
    Enthusiasm is my favorite emotions to burst out of the seams, and I want to let you know that there are some fun things happening and plans being cooked for this forum!

As you open this Month's marvelous M3, soak in the bright and fortunate creations to inspire and pull your heart to make art you love and enjoy!
    Learning new techniques, or perhaps a spin on one you know already. Find out what inspires your fellow artists and designers. Follow along on the creative journey!

2. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

Yeah! Anne you are our perfect lead and cheerleader! I'm so excited. I actually asked about this a bit ago, and had some second thoughts on renewing, but I love M3 so much I went ahead and renewed. Let me know if, how I can help you.

3. AnneofAlamo

@Lindzee the best help is to watch and see, create and tell others how much you love it!

mcurtt likes this.
  4. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

Watching... have to see how you can do a sticker extraction in art journaling. Oops actually I'm doing that in one already. This should be fun!

Tree City likes this.
  5. AnneofAlamo

the grand part of art journaling and mixed media is extractions are done like you have scissors and just the process is fun! snip snip, aw, cool that looks good! lol

6. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

I can help with that. :-)

7. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

Yep got to love it. Oh my, I forgot an extraction on mine today. Oh well.