littlekiwi
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 9:47 AM
Gallery:
Birthday:
Jul 10, 1987 (Age: 36)

Share This Page

littlekiwi

I charge by the hour for anything before noon, Female, 36, from Auckland, New Zealand

littlekiwi was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 9:47 AM
    1. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      I am so close to jumping ship from ACDSee after today.....just not sure what my options are
      1. umyesh
        umyesh
        So sorry. Sounds like no fun. Sorry I don’t have any suggestions.
        Oct 24, 2021
    2. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Couldn't have asked for better news overnight.....feels like a huge weight has been lifted off the family's shoulders
      1. mcurtt, MrsPeel, norton94 and 3 others like this.
      2. umyesh
        umyesh
        Glad to hear it.
        Oct 11, 2021
      3. MrsPeel
        MrsPeel
        glad to hear!!!! <3
        Oct 13, 2021
      4. littlekiwi
        littlekiwi
        or maybe not....lasted all of about 2 days once the change happened. Just have to be patient now and hope idiots behave with the COVID rules....its the only thing stopping what needs to happen for my family and I understand why 100%....if COVID got in a care facility with seniors it would be a mess
        Oct 21, 2021
    3. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Feels like the longest 54 days of COVID lockdown/restrictions .No real end in sight either as cases numbers keep rising.
      1. norton94
        norton94
        @littlekiwi (((Hugs))) I'm sorry - we just finally turned the corner on cases and are heading down. Stay safe
        Oct 10, 2021
      2. umyesh
        umyesh
        So sorry Jennifer. You got this!
        Oct 10, 2021
    4. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Officially "banning myself from the store" now....lets see how long that lasts!
      1. mary kate and umyesh like this.
      2. umyesh
        umyesh
        Good luck!
        Oct 3, 2021
    5. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Ugh, had another error message with ACDSee but I had backed up the database just before DSD so nothing too major fingers crossed
      1. bestcee
        bestcee
        Bright side? You got to chat with us this morning! I hope the database works after!
        Oct 2, 2021
      2. littlekiwi
        littlekiwi
        worked perfectly @bestcee, just gave me a minor heart attack thinking I'd potentially lost everything like last time but between backing up yesterday and embedding data I don't think I've lost anything!
        Oct 2, 2021
    6. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      I wonder if the Naming Fairy will make an appearance during the DSD festivities. Feeling like it’s time for a “new name”
      1. LivyBug, 3BluEyedBabies and umyesh like this.
      2. umyesh
        umyesh
        We shall see!
        Oct 1, 2021
      3. 3BluEyedBabies
        3BluEyedBabies
        I've been looking for her, too!
        Oct 1, 2021
      4. LivyBug
        LivyBug
        I've been looking for her since NSD!
        Oct 1, 2021
    7. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      three days to do three challenges....time to get cracking, oh and a few CT layouts too
      1. umyesh likes this.
      2. umyesh
        umyesh
        You can do it!
        Sep 27, 2021
    8. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      1 more week of lockdown was announced....5 weeks in total now and I'll be over it by then for sure....heck I already am
      1. View previous comments...
      2. A-M
        A-M
        I know it is not much fun. Our lockdown lifted last weekend which is good.
        Sep 14, 2021
      3. SeattleSheri
        SeattleSheri
        What happens during lockdown in your area?
        Sep 17, 2021
        littlekiwi likes this.
      4. littlekiwi
        littlekiwi
        @SeattleSheri basically only going out for groceries, doctors, chemists, COVID testing and vaccinations. Hoping mid next week things will ease and we can do takeout as well as click & collect. More importantly it will mean for my family that my grandma can move into the retirement village and family no longer have to provide 24/7 care.
        Sep 17, 2021
        SeattleSheri likes this.
    9. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Feeling a bit broken right now and kind of helpless due to lockdowns as I can’t physically support family that need close to 24/7 support.
      2. littlekiwi
        littlekiwi
        @norton94 unfortunately it won’t as it’s my grandma whose 84 with dementia waiting to get in full time residential care. Can’t do the move until we aren’t in Covid lockdown. At the moment family are providing support at her home - it’s my mums turn for 5 nights.
        Sep 7, 2021
      3. norton94
        norton94
        @littlekiwi I'm so sorry - we went through that with my mom - I so don't envy being there with Covid on top of it. (((Hugs)))
        Sep 7, 2021
      4. littlekiwi
        littlekiwi
        Things don't sound quite so dire now which is a good thing.....turns out my grandma was saying she was all ok, my aunt who has been supporting her was saying she was in a really bad state but the actual story is somewhere in the middle which is what my mum and I figured would be reality at least for now and she seems in good spirits while my mum is spending 5 nights with her.
        Sep 10, 2021
    10. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      2 challenges done and its not even the end of the 3rd here. Must be a new record for me. Admittedly one was also a CT layout for Soco too.
      1. Soco, MrsPeel, Farwen and 2 others like this.
      2. Angela Toucan
        Angela Toucan
        well done.
        I've just posted my first.
        Sep 3, 2021
        MrsPeel likes this.
      3. umyesh
        umyesh
        Good work!
        Sep 3, 2021
        MrsPeel likes this.
      4. MrsPeel
        MrsPeel
        missed you! I wasn't able to do anything x 2 months, now I am slow but will catch up with you asap! isn't @Soco the best? Congrats on being on her CT!!! <3
        Sep 4, 2021
        Soco likes this.
    11. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      And just like that we are in lockdown til the end of the month, didn’t expect anything less to be fair.
      1. bellbird likes this.
      2. umyesh
        umyesh
        Good luck
        Aug 23, 2021
      3. meterr
        meterr
        Stay sate!!
        Aug 23, 2021
      4. bellbird
        bellbird
        sorry on behalf of australia!
        Aug 23, 2021
    12. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Waking up to day 2 of at least a 7 day COVID-19 lockdown.
      1. bellbird likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. littlekiwi
        littlekiwi
        Oh by no means am I upset by it at all @Tree City, I’d rather do it this way than be locked down for months on end or be given too much freedom and COVID is rampant.
        Aug 19, 2021
        Tree City likes this.
      4. A-M
        A-M
        Yes, our lockdown has been extended for another week which is crazy. Lockdowns do not work!
        Aug 20, 2021
        FL-Karen likes this.
      5. ArmyGrl
        ArmyGrl
        Uh-oh!!
        Aug 21, 2021
    13. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Can't believe another month has gone by and I've barely done any monthly challenges
      1. umyesh
        umyesh
        I can’t believe July is almost over! It flew by for me.
        Jul 30, 2021
    14. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Feeling happy….roll on the 28th!
      1. umyesh likes this.
    15. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      well that was much easier with double the RAM, laptop didn't have a meltdown when trying to use Photoshop Elements & ACDSee at the same time
      1. LivyBug, Angela Toucan and umyesh like this.
      2. umyesh
        umyesh
        Yay for more RAM!
        Jul 18, 2021
        littlekiwi likes this.
      3. littlekiwi
        littlekiwi
        Believe it or not I bought it about 6 months ago but hadn’t got around to installing it. Figured when my laptop was being fixed it would be the perfect time for it to be installed since I was already paying the technician anyway.
        Jul 18, 2021
    16. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Great idea that I had last night but EHD way too small.....guess that tells you how long its been since I've bought one, it was 250GB!
      1. umyesh and Angela Toucan like this.
    17. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Rediscovering a whole lot of digi stash I had forgotten I owned.....its like 'Christmas' on my hard drive at the moment!
      1. bestcee, cfile, umyesh and 1 other person like this.
      2. Angela Toucan
        Angela Toucan
        have fun playing with it.
        Jul 15, 2021
      3. umyesh
        umyesh
        So fun!
        Jul 15, 2021
      4. cfile
        cfile
        It is great to do that and then create something with it :)
        Jul 15, 2021
    18. cfile
      cfile
      Happy Happy Happy Birthday Jennifer!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your day and may it be as special as you are!
      1. littlekiwi and umyesh like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. littlekiwi
        littlekiwi
        Thanks @cfile @Angela Toucan @umyesh - this has certainly brightened up what has ended up being a pretty awful afternoon & evening. Currently have no wireless internet or landline until after 9am Sunday morning as we ran into issues setting it up so have to wait until we can ring for help. Think about 5 things went wrong from about lunchtime onwards - each thing wasn’t super big but cumulative mean I’m over today.
        Jul 10, 2021
        umyesh, Angela Toucan and cfile like this.
      4. Rachel Jefferies
        Rachel Jefferies
        Jul 10, 2021
        littlekiwi likes this.
      5. LivyBug
        LivyBug
        happy happy birthday!!
        Jul 10, 2021
        littlekiwi likes this.
    19. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Gutted, my internet is so slow I can't get much off Backblaze without it taking 10+ hours for 25gb. Need some of it by Monday too
      2. littlekiwi
        littlekiwi
        @umyesh, highly unlikely being at the bottom of the world and its the first day of a two week school vacation period so everyone is probably using the internet. I do have a new modem to install later tonight which might help things along massively
        Jul 10, 2021
        bestcee likes this.
      3. bestcee
        bestcee
        Are you directly plugged in? I know internet is slower at the bottom of the world, so that's the only thing I can think of to help!
        Jul 10, 2021
        littlekiwi likes this.
      4. littlekiwi
        littlekiwi
        No, it’s a brand new set up with a different modem and all. Going to be contacting our internet provider in a minute
        Jul 10, 2021
    20. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Restoring backups off the cloud is a painful process
      1. umyesh likes this.
      2. umyesh
        umyesh
        I can imagine!
        Jul 10, 2021
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 10, 1987 (Age: 36)