Comments on Profile Post by littlekiwi

1. bestcee
    bestcee
    Depends. If you wait, will it be easier on you?
    Jan 31, 2021
    littlekiwi likes this.
  2. norton94
    norton94
    Feel better! Sometimes ya gotta push through and sometimes waiting for that burst of energy is best. Only you can decide. Best wishes
    Jan 31, 2021
    littlekiwi likes this.
  3. littlekiwi
    littlekiwi
    @bestcee if I wait and my fatigue disappears/improves then it should make it easier but the intake after the one in March isn’t til July which makes it tough to decide what’s right. The desire to do it is strong, it’s whether the body can cope.
    Jan 31, 2021
    bestcee likes this.
  4. littlekiwi
    littlekiwi
    @norton94 ”burst of energy” for me doesn’t last long if I get it at all. Hopefully my body takes to the treatment fairly quickly without too many problems and I’ll be ok.
    Jan 31, 2021
    norton94 and bestcee like this.
  5. bestcee
    bestcee
    @littlekiwi I would consider July's weather too. Maybe it'll be nicer to be stuck inside at a computer when it's cold out in the winter? Instead of in March when it's walking weather?
    That's one of my factors when I decide on classes.
    Jan 31, 2021
    littlekiwi likes this.
  6. littlekiwi
    littlekiwi
    @bestcee weather doesn’t really affect my plans too much as the learning is very flexible - no online workshops or lectures, just videos and readings in my own time with a few assignments that have deadlines (says the person that willingly did 2 years of Summer school during her degree).
    Jan 31, 2021