Comments on Profile Post by Carla

1. A-M
    A-M
    Carla, that sometimes happens during MOC. A lot of the time those with only 1 or 2 comments in the gallery have received some "likes" in the forum threads.
    Jan 30, 2021
  2. Karen
    Karen
    Usually the ones with lots of comments are people that also leave a lot of comments on other pages too. I know that I try to leave a comment back for anyone who comments on my own pages, so if someone leaves comments on 30 pages, they often get that many back too. :)
    Jan 30, 2021
    cfile likes this.
  3. AnneofAlamo
    AnneofAlamo
    the timing of layouts also, usually when I add a page I like to leave comments to those around me...that can be
    also, sometimes a page just grabs you and you feel you must leave a comment. I do know that it is rare for a page to go without a comment, and that is something amazing!
    Jan 30, 2021
  4. cfile
    cfile
    I try to comment as much as possible.. re as what Karen said, alot of people will respond and comment back. I love the MOC as the gallery is full with love. Also if the gallery pwner recieves a comment, they may thank the person for the comment in their gallery and that will pop the number too.
    Jan 30, 2021
  5. Carla
    Carla
    It just seemed odd to see that. I try to comment but I am a sad case. I also know that there is an extra amount of layouts being added to the gallery every day and it is hard to keep up!
    Jan 30, 2021
    Karen likes this.