Comments on Profile Post by Chippi

1. Karen
    Karen
    That must feel so good! Getting back in the saddle again!
    Jan 2, 2021
    MrsPeel and Chippi like this.
  2. bellbird
    bellbird
    you can do it! (is your avo seed still going strong?! i at least need an update!)
    Jan 3, 2021
    MrsPeel and Chippi like this.
  3. Chippi
    Chippi
    @bellbird I thought it had died, but I didn't know that they can lose their leaves in cold weather (Tasmania, not the climate for Avo!) but when the weather warmed up it has started to grow some new little leaves! I think it longs to be planted in the ground though!
    Jan 3, 2021
    bellbird likes this.
  4. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    you know how much I love you, and I havent been well so I hope you can make time to be around, because you are a note of happiness here to me and many others!!!!!!! I am sure you will rock the pages!!!!!
    Jan 3, 2021
    Chippi likes this.
  5. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    what was an avo again? @bellbird I know we have this talk in the POP team... but you know me, mushed brain LOL
    Jan 3, 2021
    Chippi likes this.
  6. Chippi
    Chippi
    @MrsPeel Hello lovely! I am hoping to be around for at least MOC, but I can't promise more than that. I have missed you too!!
    "Avo" is short for Avocado. M last page uploaded before my scrapping vacation was of my tiny avocado plant.
    Jan 3, 2021
    MrsPeel likes this.
  7. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    oh yes, I did mean MOC!!!! and LOVE avos!!! we had a huge TREE in our house in Brazil, with the avocados bigger than what we get here in England pear shape and green, here you get little ones that are near black in their peel...anyway, we love them, shame they are so expensive here and we have no space to plant (not sure it will grow in this English weather!) so happy to see you here!!!!
    Jan 3, 2021
    Chippi likes this.