Comments on Profile Post by Mrsdudds

1. Angela Toucan
    Angela Toucan
    oh no. Hopfully someone who uses photoshop can help you out. I'm an Affinity scrapper.
    Jan 1, 2021
  2. AnneofAlamo
    AnneofAlamo
    oh dear, I am not familiar with PS2021? but, adobe has some great tech service. You can also try another PS for 30 days? see if you like it and then subscribe, think it is like $10 a month for the full Photoshop.
    Jan 1, 2021
  3. bestcee
    bestcee
    Oh no! Post your problem in the forum. There's a lot of us who will be happy to try to help you out!
    Jan 1, 2021
  4. rrred68
    rrred68
    I started experiencing issues with PS 10 days ago. I chatted online with Adobe - they remote accessed my computer. Turns out that my graphics card is out of date and PS can't detect it. Ended up buying a new laptop (old one was from 2012). Try chatting online with Adobe...
    Jan 1, 2021
    bestcee likes this.
  5. wombat146
    wombat146
    Do you still have an earlier version of PSCC? when you update to the new version you normally still have the older version? Hope you can get it to work! xx
    Jan 2, 2021
  6. Mrsdudds
    Mrsdudds
    Thank you everyone, I have managed to solve the issue :) I uninstalled the latest version of PS and installed the previous version for know until Adobe solve the issue
    Jan 4, 2021
    bestcee likes this.