Comments on Profile Post by Angela Toucan

1. Angela Toucan
    Angela Toucan
    TJ might transition across to Affinity. Joy will stay with Craft Artist for as long as it continues to work, as it's simpler.
    May 10, 2020
  2. KarenB
    KarenB
    Thinking about eventually transferring from Serif Craft Artist to Affinity. I'm guessing you would recommend it? x
    May 10, 2020
    Angela Toucan likes this.
  3. bellbird
    bellbird
    sounds like a great mother's day gift!
    May 10, 2020
  4. Angela Toucan
    Angela Toucan
    yes Karen I would. 50% off runs out on the 20th May. There's a free trial at the moment to if you want to have a go.
    May 11, 2020
    KarenB likes this.
  5. KarenB
    KarenB
    So I've got the Affinity downloads ready to go. Do you use all 3 or just the designer one?
    May 11, 2020
  6. cfile
    cfile
    YAY good for you Angela!
    May 11, 2020
  7. Angela Toucan
    Angela Toucan
    @KarenB - I use all of them. If I had to pick only one I would pick Designer. I use Publisher as my main program, then click on the Photo persona button if I need photo editing, and the designer persona for drawing, flipping & mirroring and shape creation etc. Publisher is great for layout, swapping papers & elements and text. Can only do that if you have all 3.
    May 11, 2020
    KarenB likes this.
  8. Angela Toucan
    Angela Toucan
    @KarenB I could do a scrap together in the chat room at some point if you like and walk you through a page with the Suite. Need to be offline for the next hour or so though.
    May 11, 2020
    KarenB likes this.
  9. A-M
    A-M
    Angela, that is good news that you now own the software. I would be tempted to change to Affinity if one day I cannot use my Photoshop CS6 but I fear that I would miss some of things that my program does.
    May 11, 2020
  10. bestcee
    bestcee
    Yeah! I hope you love it!!
    May 12, 2020