Comments on Profile Post by littlekiwi

1. Angela Toucan
    Angela Toucan
    take them a few at a time, don't try to do them all in one go. If you have anything in your wish list at the moment start there.
    Apr 29, 2020
    bestcee and littlekiwi like this.
  2. littlekiwi
    littlekiwi
    @Angela Toucan too much in my wishlist is more my problem rather than not enough plus I really don’t need anything anyway (not that it stops me buying more)
    Apr 29, 2020
    Angela Toucan likes this.
  3. Tree City
    Tree City
    What about picking each designer's most recently released item in your wishlist? (It's arranged by release date so it'll be easy to find.) There must be a reason you added it to your wishlist and the most recent items are the ones you are most recently excited about.
    Apr 29, 2020
    bestcee, Lisa B and Angela Toucan like this.
  4. umyesh
    umyesh
    I like to start at the top post and make my way down. Sometimes I already know what I want; other times I'll look through what everyone else has picked and see what stands out. I hope you find a way to make it fun for you. :)
    Apr 29, 2020
    Lisa B and Tree City like this.
  5. Claire Grantham
    Claire Grantham
    I'm shiny and new to this and so I went for all templates and actions/styles/brushes! Perhaps finding a theme and using it might make it less daunting?
    Apr 29, 2020
    bestcee, Lisa B and Tree City like this.
  6. Lisa B
    Lisa B
    I have a list I keep for each year with all the designers in alphabetical order (same as on the website). I then go down my list picking from my wishlist (another file I have :)), then I put a strikethrough through each designer with what I choose so when I come back I know where I stopped. Sometimes I do what was suggested above and pick the newest item from the designer's "store".
    Apr 30, 2020
    bestcee likes this.
  7. bestcee
    bestcee
    I started with my wishlist. I also have done it by starting with my least used designers to my most used and vice-versa.
    Apr 30, 2020
  8. littlekiwi
    littlekiwi
    Managed to do it last night with the only one not done being FDD as I can’t decide what to choose
    Apr 30, 2020
    bestcee likes this.
  9. bestcee
    bestcee
    That's a hard one Jennifer! I love FDD's stuff!
    Apr 30, 2020