Home Page:
Freelance Artist

Share This Page

AJK

I plead the 5th ..., Female, from USA

And now hubster is in the ER. What. A.Day! Jan 31, 2023

1. AJK
      AJK
      Great day for eco-printing with my Mother's Day flowers! Here goes..!
      1. umyesh and KarenB like this.
      2. Rachel Jefferies
        Rachel Jefferies
        Let us know! I've been wanting to do this but haven't found the time to research the process etc. I did see Roben Marie's class though. Did you teach yourself or find a tut somewhere that was helpful?
        May 17, 2020
        AJK likes this.
      3. AJK
        AJK
        @Rachel Jefferies I will post a page about it. It has several steps, and takes a long time to process but I think I am getting the hang of it. I have been working in textile/fiber arts the past two years. I did a lot of research, and found that there were conflicting instructions. So I will write up what I did.
        May 19, 2020
    2. AJK
      AJK
      Aint no such thing as a "new normal"- cos it AINT "normal"!!! Nope.
      1. umyesh likes this.
    3. AJK
      AJK
      Sunny day Studio play!
    4. AJK
      AJK
      Moving on- life is waiting and I am seizing it.
    5. AJK
      AJK
      Question everything. Live with eyes wide open.
    6. AJK
      AJK
      Hoping Governor will open salons- I feel like a horse!!! haha
      1. umyesh likes this.
    7. AJK
      AJK
      Tired of being lied to by the media. We aren't getting the all the story. Miss where journalism was powered by fact instead of influence.
      1. Katherine B likes this.
    8. AJK
      AJK
      Those who trust in the Lord "won't be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the LORD.' Ps. 112:27 2nd wave: not afraid!
    9. AJK
      AJK
      Rant alert!: Aaaaack! Stir crazy & cabin fever & want my littles & SOMETHING back to normal, LOL!!!!!
      1. Angela Toucan
        Angela Toucan
        bless you
        Apr 20, 2020
        AJK likes this.
      2. BevG
        BevG
        My dryer broke right before the last load today. Hubby is trying to id the problem.
        Apr 20, 2020
        AJK likes this.
    10. AJK
      AJK
      Learning that a pandemic is not the time for having a serious toothache. Ring, ring, ring...Dentist: We are closed. Please leave a message.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. MrsPeel
        MrsPeel
        Amanda, have you got cloves? I remember when we lived in the middle of nowhere, we put cloves in the gum, or in between the teeth that are hurting.... it did work. If you can get hold of clove oil, then that will definitely do, hope it passes!!! (we have something called bonjela that sells in pharmacies, if you can get it)
        Apr 16, 2020
        AJK likes this.
      3. Sara
        Sara
        awww I'm so sorry. That's one of the unfortunate peripheral impacts of this whole mess. I hope you find relief soon soon! (clove oil is really good for tooth pain if you happen to find any!)
        Apr 17, 2020
        MrsPeel and AJK like this.
      4. AJK
        AJK
        Apr 20, 2020
        MrsPeel likes this.
    11. AJK
      AJK
      I STILL "don't want to go among mad people" , but currently seem to be surrounded by several. LOL!
      1. MrsPeel and Lisa B like this.
      2. ArmyGrl
        ArmyGrl
        'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat, 'we're all mad here. *insert Cheshire Cat grin here*
        Apr 15, 2020
        MrsPeel, AJK and Lisa B like this.
      3. MrsPeel
        MrsPeel
        hey... you are here, I am here, Lisa is here @ArmyGrl @Dalis is here..... like she said...we are ALL Mad here!!!! LOLOL LOve YOU!!!
        Apr 20, 2020
    12. AJK
      AJK
      "Weeping may endure for a night but JOY comes in the morning!"Ps30:5 Those who sow in tears will reap with shouts of joy. Psalm 126:5
      1. Keela and Angela Toucan like this.
    13. AJK
      AJK
      Blessed Passover! What impacting meaning this has for us this year- so deeply relevant!
      1. Juliestcyr
        Juliestcyr
        Chag pesach sameach! Celebrating surviving a plague, during another plague is a pretty unique experience.
        Apr 9, 2020
        AJK and MrsPeel like this.
      2. MrsPeel
        MrsPeel
        we were talking about the same....... hugggsss to you both @Juliestcyr we should catch up at some point if you have time, love you both !!!!!! Chag Pesach Sameag to you too!!!
        Apr 9, 2020
        Juliestcyr and AJK like this.
    14. AJK
      AJK
      Whether you're at peace, wading through waves of anxiety, w/family, missing friends, or alone; you have 1 thing in common: You are LOVED!
      1. IntenseMagic, JenEm, jesskab and 2 others like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. umyesh
        umyesh
        What a beautiful reminder! Thank you!
        Apr 7, 2020
        AJK and sharonb like this.
      4. sharonb
        sharonb
        Thanks you!
        Apr 7, 2020
        AJK likes this.
      5. ArmyGrl
        ArmyGrl
        Sending love right back at ya!
        Apr 7, 2020
        AJK likes this.
    15. AJK
      AJK
      Sat in Walmart/Lowes parking lot today watching people, the "gray & white haired" caught my heart- prayed for their protection...
      1. Sara likes this.
    16. AJK
      AJK
      Hoping weather stays great for our stay in Puerto Backyardia! Tired of Los Livingroom. :P
    17. AJK
      AJK
      HOME is... where my butt is..( for now) hahahaha
      1. jesskab likes this.
    18. AJK
      AJK
      Now, when we don't hug, we can still hold our hearts open. I don't wish anyone the pain I have. Please love the way you wish to be loved.
      1. MrsPeel likes this.
      2. MrsPeel
        MrsPeel
        my heart is with yours, my dear friend <3
        Mar 26, 2020
        AJK likes this.
    19. AJK
      AJK
      "If My people will be humble&pray,search for Me,&repent, I will hear them from heaven&forgive their sins&heal their land." 2 Chron.7:14 <3
      1. A-M likes this.
    20. AJK
      AJK
      HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SPRING!!! @-> I reached the number 555 today in my gallery. :0
      1. Karen likes this.
  • About

Home Page:
    http://LifeUnbleached.org
    Freelance Artist
    Hours tick away as watercolor, ink, fibers, and fabric take shape and in my studio speak the message that comes from deep in my soul. Sometimes it is soft and subtle; left for the viewer’s interpretation. Other days it is bold, brave and bluntly shouting the call to "come forth, move on", or "awaken!".