Comments on Profile Post by rdjrneace

1. Tree City
    Tree City
    IDK but there's a World Connectedness event starting tomorrow. It'll be nice to hang out with TLP friends! Check the announcement pad for info!
    Mar 29, 2020
    MrsPeel and Angela Toucan like this.
  2. Angela Toucan
    Angela Toucan
    Have you done all the monthly challenges for March? There's also the 4 MUSE challenges in the Art Journaling Pad. ALso some of the designers have their own challenges in the Challenge Pad.
    Mar 29, 2020
    MrsPeel likes this.
  3. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    hey, I see Sara mentioned it, but we have the event starting tonight all day tomorrow, awesome chats, tutorials, scraps with 12 hours to finish the pages, designers hosting, us Pollys too, it ll be awesome, is in the announcement Pad in the forum!!!! look forward to seeing you!!!
    Mar 30, 2020
    Tree City likes this.
  4. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    thanks Sara @Tree City @Angela Toucan hope you will be at some of the chats? mine is tomorrow at 10am UK, is a slow scrap, this time is 12 hours for the pages to be posted, then there is Christa's chat @cfile which I am sure you can make, I will be there too, hoping to be in a few more too!!!
    Mar 30, 2020
    cfile, Tree City and Angela Toucan like this.
  5. Angela Toucan
    Angela Toucan
    @MrsPeel negotiated computer usage so I can join you at 10am. Son needs my computer to do his graphics assignment.
    Mar 30, 2020
    MrsPeel likes this.
  6. bellbird
    bellbird
    you got our wheels churning - hope you can join in on some Connectedness fun!
    Mar 30, 2020