Comments on Profile Post by Angela Toucan

1. Sokee
    Sokee
    So true... being shut in their homes for a whole year!?
    Mar 9, 2020
    Angela Toucan likes this.
  2. Karen
    Karen
    I have no idea. So weird!
    Mar 9, 2020
  3. BevG
    BevG
    The cornovirus has diarrhea as a symptom.
    Mar 9, 2020
  4. berniek
    berniek
    Well, *if* you need to stay in your home for two weeks, life is not getting happier when you're without toilet paper..
    Mar 10, 2020
    MrsPeel and Angela Toucan like this.
  5. A-M
    A-M
    In Australia supposedly it started when someone on Facebook made the crazy statement that we import our toilet paper from China! Not sure if that story is true?
    Mar 11, 2020
  6. SeattleSheri
    SeattleSheri
    Quarantine preparation. If you are quarantined to your house either because you are sick or because of a broader ban, people want to have have enough TP to last them for an extended period of time.
    Mar 11, 2020
  7. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    my God did you see????????? Can't believe that people are more worried about their bums than some staple food articles!!!!!!! I went on Saturday to book online delivery... Tesco, Morrison and Sainsburys were filly booked till the 17th...finally I got Iceland today for Friday!!!!
    Mar 11, 2020
  8. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    @berniek but you can wash your bum, in a close down of a city, if it happens, last thing I would be worried would be my bum.......!!!!!
    Mar 11, 2020
  9. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    @A-M LOLOLOL I doubt it!!!!!
    Mar 11, 2020
  10. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    @SeattleSheri : smae as before: LAST thing I would be stocking up would be for my bum.... there is still water and bathrooms....and I can name at least 7 ways to sort it without especial toilette tissue....people can wash their privates...... I would be buying food!!!!!!
    Mar 11, 2020
    Angela Toucan and SeattleSheri like this.