littlekiwi
Last Activity:
Mar 29, 2024 at 12:49 AM
Gallery:
Birthday:
Jul 10, 1987 (Age: 36)

Share This Page

littlekiwi

I charge by the hour for anything before noon, Female, 36, from Auckland, New Zealand

littlekiwi was last seen:
Mar 29, 2024 at 12:49 AM
    1. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      ugh bought duplicate product - one from Just Jaimee's NSD or DSD sales and one from SOSN last week
      1. Tree City
        Tree City
        Bummer! I've done it before. Maybe admin can help? If not, maybe an excel spreadsheet of your purchases will help stop that from happening again? I can send you a copy of mine. :)
        Apr 18, 2020
        littlekiwi likes this.
      2. littlekiwi
        littlekiwi
        @Tree City I’m just putting it down to my wishlist not being up to date cause the offending product was still there.
        Apr 18, 2020
        Tree City likes this.
      3. bellbird
        bellbird
        it's the biggest compliment i think to designers! And yep i think i need to tidy up my wishlist too
        Apr 20, 2020
    2. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      1 day down, hopefully only 27 to go.
    3. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Well it just got real here - 48 hours and it’s a minimum of a month in lockdown in New Zealand.
    4. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Light at the end of the tunnel for this fever I’ve had for 4 days now. Feeling the best I have in days.
      1. SeattleSheri likes this.
    5. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Made a decision I kind of knew deep down was the right one. It just isn’t the right time and too many variables for it to be worth it
    6. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      ouch.....thanks virus for the disgusting exchange rate, first time it’s been below $1NZD=$0.60USD in a long time
      1. bellbird
        bellbird
        It definitely has in impact on more than health
        Mar 15, 2020
        littlekiwi likes this.
      2. littlekiwi
        littlekiwi
        @bellbird yes, the big one I’ve been watching very closely is self isolation measures for both NZ and Australia as I may be traveling in 4-6 weeks.
        Mar 15, 2020
        bellbird likes this.
    7. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      If it’s not one health issue it’s another it seems. Got to get through the next few days til I can see my doctor on Tuesday
      1. Angela Toucan
        Angela Toucan
        bless you
        Mar 12, 2020
    8. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Tooth pain is the worst.....date with the relief of pain subsided dentist on Wednesday morning
      1. View previous comments...
      2. littlekiwi
        littlekiwi
        @IntenseMagic I’m sure it will, only 36 hours to go and as long as I’m on top of my pain meds I can manage til then. Family has got me soft food so I’m set.
        Mar 2, 2020
      3. MrsPeel
        MrsPeel
        just thinking about it hurts :( I had a very bad episode in summer, I know the feeling, huge huggzzz, get better soon!!!!
        Mar 2, 2020
      4. bellbird
        bellbird
        Yep it does, glad the pain meds are helping & u can get there today!
        Mar 3, 2020
    9. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Serves me right, waited til I was on my laptop for the evening and totally missed SOSN prices this week...probably for the best though
    10. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      So over having to replace lightning cables - this one has lasted about 2 months and I’m not rough on them either.
      1. bellbird
        bellbird
        that makes me feel like i have been going off at the kids for no reason, replacing them frequently is such a pain and $$$ - i still have an ipod touch 2nd gen with the old 30 pin cable, i replaced that cable for the first time last mth & that's the only time since i bought it - the lightning ones, it feels like every 2-3 months - not sure they are so 'new & improved'
        Feb 21, 2020
        littlekiwi likes this.
      2. littlekiwi
        littlekiwi
        Exactly - I find the only ones that last longer (they still die in the end) are braided or metal ones. I didn’t get it last time and wish I did now.
        Feb 21, 2020
        bellbird likes this.
      3. bellbird
        bellbird
        DS stuffed the metal one here & now the braided one from Boxing Day is pretty useless - it's crazy!
        Feb 21, 2020
    11. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      well that wasn’t the email I wanted to open this morning that’s for sure.
    12. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Feel like im not able to be creative without templates but can't find a template that suits either so its a tough day right now
      1. KarenB likes this.
      2. cfile
        cfile
        Create a rough sketch and scrap over it. I generally start with a photo and build off of that. Or start with text and build around that. Take a template in your stash and get rid of layers that will not work for your page so you have a building block.
        Jan 18, 2020
      3. KarenB
        KarenB
        Hope you find a way around it. Great suggestion from cfile! :)
        Jan 18, 2020
        cfile likes this.
      4. Angela Toucan
        Angela Toucan
        Pagemaps have a lot of lovely sketches, I use them a lot when I'm looking for layout ideas and don't have a suitable template. Put the sketch on a low layer, and "trace" it with your scrapbooking supplies. Then delete the sketch layer.
        Jan 18, 2020
    13. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Do I continue MOC? I’m 15 soon to be 16 days behind.
      1. bestcee likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. littlekiwi
        littlekiwi
        @Juliestcyr at the moment that’s one lonely layout.....
        Jan 16, 2020
      4. cfile
        cfile
        oh course... the challenges are to get the mojo flowing for scraping.. never quit.. even if you don't finish, you are scrapping and stretching your creative self. Just create!!! And you can catch up :)
        Jan 17, 2020
        littlekiwi likes this.
      5. Chippi
        Chippi
        I am! I am on Day 5 of 17 and I am just going to keep going at my own pace. I am honestly not sure if I will finish this year, and that is ok. I have already had a blast doing the challenges I have done, and I will keep having fun doing more.
        Jan 17, 2020
        littlekiwi likes this.
    14. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      interview 2 done, 8 hour work meeting tomorrow then I’m done for my commitments at the moment
      1. KarenB and Angela Toucan like this.
    15. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      One interview done, one to do tomorrow, full day of work then MOC time!
      1. umyesh likes this.
      2. ArmyGrl
        ArmyGrl
        Good luck!!! Positive thoughts sent your way.
        Jan 13, 2020
      3. umyesh
        umyesh
        Woot!
        Jan 13, 2020
    16. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Pays to actually download purchases - couldn't find a kit cause I hadn't downloaded it
      1. MrsPeel likes this.
      2. Angela Toucan
        Jan 9, 2020
      3. MrsPeel
        MrsPeel
        LOL been there, done that!!!!!! Huggzzzz
        Jan 9, 2020
    17. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      MOC8 - 1 down, 7 more so far to do
      1. KarenB and Angela Toucan like this.
      2. Angela Toucan
        Angela Toucan
        well done
        Jan 9, 2020
    18. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Yay, 2nd interview lined up for next week - one on Tuesday which has a confirmed time and one on Wednesday which I’m waiting to hear a time
      2. jesskab
        jesskab
        Always cheering for you Jennifer!!!
        Jan 8, 2020
      3. cfile
        cfile
        Good luck! 2020 is your year!
        Jan 8, 2020
      4. KarenB
        KarenB
        Good luck and positive vibes coming your way!
        Jan 8, 2020
    19. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      yay job interview next week and no travel = win
      1. umyesh and MrsPeel like this.
      2. MrsPeel
        MrsPeel
        good luck <@
        Jan 6, 2020
      3. umyesh
        umyesh
        Woot!
        Jan 7, 2020
    20. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      thats now two layouts I've started and then binned halfway through - trying to get back in the swing creatively is harder than I thought
      2. littlekiwi
        littlekiwi
        @Angela Toucan thanks for the offer but I’ve saved neither of them so would have to start again. One I was reasonably happy with until the kit I was using didn’t have leaves so I gave up on that idea. The other one I’m not sure what wasn’t working cause I usually love simple templates.
        Jan 5, 2020
      3. Tree City
        Tree City
        Jennifer, I know you tend to be a one-kit scrapper, but MOC is about pushing ourselves. Perhaps next time you can pull from another kit if you need leaves? If you want a similar style/cohesive look, stick with the same designer or try BYOC items (same colors). No matter what, keep going! You'll get back in the groove!
        Jan 5, 2020
        littlekiwi and Angela Toucan like this.
      4. littlekiwi
        littlekiwi
        @Tree City I’m usually more of a pick from anywhere scrapper but wanted to limit myself a bit so I didn’t have so many choices and get overwhelmed
        Jan 5, 2020
        Tree City likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 10, 1987 (Age: 36)