Share This Page

tia3966

Active Member, Female, 58, from Washington State

Being an adult is the dumbest thing I have ever done! Jan 7, 2020

tia3966 was last seen:
Jan 2, 2021
    1. tia3966
      tia3966
      Being an adult is the dumbest thing I have ever done!
      1. bellbird, blueberries and EHStudios like this.
      2. KarenB
        KarenB
        I can relate!
        Jan 8, 2020
        tia3966 likes this.
      3. bestcee
        bestcee
        Yes!!! Why does no one warn you!?!?
        Jan 8, 2020
        tia3966 likes this.
      4. bellbird
        bellbird
        Agreed
        Jan 8, 2020
        tia3966 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 9, 1966 (Age: 58)
    Educational Assistant
    I am a single mom to an amazing 14-year-old son. He keeps me on my toes and active. We live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest along with our fur baby, Phoebe the kitty. I have been digiscrapping for 14 years and love it. I have finally accepted the fact that I am a digiscrap addict and I am ok with that. No 12-step program for me as I am quite happy in my active addiction. I volunteer at a small, amazingly wonderful private school where I help run the AR (Accelerated Reading) Program, oversee the libraries and work one-on-one with children who have Autism, Down Syndrome, neuromotor deficits, and those who just need a little extra assistance. I also participate in quite a bit of community service. Service to others is my passion.

I am a collector of Funko Pop! Vinyls; I am a F.R.I.E.N.D.S. fanatic (PIVOT!); I love love love Nikki Sixx (and even have him in Pop! form); lemonade runs through my veins, not blood; strawberry mochi and peaches with chia seeds are my favorite snacks; VW buggies (old & new) make me smile and I have owned three, my first car was a '69 Bug, my second car was a '72 Super Beetle, and I now own an '03 convertible New Beetle; Pacific Northwest beaches are my own private heaven; vintage Shasta trailers (with the wings) make my heart dance (and I intend to own and refurbish one soon); and ugly (which is subjective, of course), "naked" animals make me happy (naked mole rates, skinny pigs, sphynx cats, Chinese crested dogs, featherless fowl...)

My life is a great big ball of controlled chaos and I wouldn't want it any other way!

Signature

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]