Comments on Profile Post by Christina W

1. londoncuppa
    londoncuppa
    Congrats on the new job! My youngest daughter and grandson live in Kansas City, MO. It sounds like you’ll be on the Kansas side. She loves it.
    Oct 17, 2019
    Christina W likes this.
  2. Christina W
    Christina W
    @londoncuppa We are hopefully going to live on the MO side - we are looking at a little outlying town called Liberty. It seems to have a small town vibe but be close enough for my DH to commute!
    Oct 17, 2019
    londoncuppa and bestcee like this.
  3. busywoman139
    busywoman139
    I live in Des Moines, IA which is about 2.5 hours north. I've always loved to visit KC and actually, that's where my honeymoon was...many moons ago! :)
    Oct 19, 2019
    Christina W likes this.
  4. KarenC
    KarenC
    I live just north of Liberty and my two daughters live in Liberty! It's a great place to live.
    Oct 20, 2019
    Christina W likes this.
  5. Christina W
    Christina W
    @KarenC That's exactly where we are looking at houses - Liberty! it seems like it has a small town feel but is close to the city. We are so excited. My husband is moving with the USDA, so fingers crossed they don't change the location again, because KC looks really nice!
    Oct 20, 2019
    KarenC likes this.
  6. Christina W
    Christina W
    @busywoman139 I love Des Moines - that's where my husband's family is from (mine's from Dubuque)! It sure has grown in the last ten years, hasn't it? But in good ways, I think.
    Oct 20, 2019
    busywoman139 likes this.
  7. busywoman139
    busywoman139
    @Christina W - oh wow!! What a small world :) Yes, incredible growth but all good!
    Oct 20, 2019
    Christina W likes this.
  8. bestcee
    bestcee
    We drove through there. And stopped in Liberty. The bridge was busy but manageable when we come through during rush hour.
    Oct 21, 2019
    Christina W likes this.