Comments on Profile Post by kimingvtx

1. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    I LOVE hot weather!!! why until October? missed you!!!! hopefullyt this time I ll be able to catch up with you!!!! <3
    Jul 31, 2019
  2. bellbird
    bellbird
    so you don't really have an autumn by the sounds of it?
    Aug 1, 2019
  3. kimingvtx
    kimingvtx
    I won't complain until October because Aug and Sep are usually very hot and I get annoyed when people complain about the heat....I chose to live here and I would rather put up with the heat than live in a colder climate! We have autumn, but it is later. October through November! Then a short winter and then spring.
    Aug 1, 2019
    bellbird and MrsPeel like this.
  4. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    well, you know first place I ll go in the USA has to be NYC (with Broadway and our musicals craze, see the Jenns @jenn mccabe & @jk703 (because I know Jenny is somewhere in the New York state`? and Jenn Marione you too around there at least?) but I will go with huge pleasure next to Texas, and you can be sure I won't complain!! LOL Hugggzz
    Aug 1, 2019
    jenn mccabe, kimingvtx and jk703 like this.
  5. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    I also wanna go to your Church....!!!!! I'm always taking to Sarita about you so she also wants to meet you guys!!!! <3
    Aug 1, 2019
    jenn mccabe and kimingvtx like this.
  6. jk703
    jk703
    Yes, Jenn Mc is in NY, and I'm in NJ. A hop, ,skip and a jump for us! We will meet up! I'd love to visit Texas, never been! @MrsPeel @kimingvtx :)
    Aug 1, 2019
    jenn mccabe and kimingvtx like this.