Comments on Profile Post by littlekiwi

1. bellbird
    bellbird
    do you think you'll have any scrap time?
    Feb 22, 2019
    cfile likes this.
  2. cfile
    cfile
    I would take the laptop for your presentation and if you need to do anything additional for your interview you have your laptop with you. Your ipad it is more difficult to tweek your Power Point presentation.
    Feb 22, 2019
    littlekiwi likes this.
  3. littlekiwi
    littlekiwi
    @bellbird probably won't have too much down time scrappy wise but as @cfile said if I need to change anything on my presentation I could.
    Feb 22, 2019
    cfile likes this.
  4. littlekiwi
    littlekiwi
    Only reason I am umming about it is my lightning cable for my ipad is being a PITA only charging my phone not my ipad so currently it is dead. Planning on getting a new one on my way to the bus but if it doesn't work I have no plan b unless I've already packed my laptop
    Feb 22, 2019
  5. Tree City
    Tree City
    Could you take both, if you're worried about needing one over the other? If not, then I'd take the laptop for the same reasons you mention (including the iPad charging issue). I hate worrying about my laptop when I travel but it's good to have it if you'll need it.
    Feb 22, 2019
    cfile and littlekiwi like this.
  6. littlekiwi
    littlekiwi
    @Tree City laptop is already packed ready for later on. @cfile - the organisation I’m interviewing with is providing all the tech stuff, I just had to ask.
    Feb 22, 2019
    cfile and Tree City like this.