Comments on Profile Post by djp332

1. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    oh this is so very rare here, Donna, I ll talk to you in private now!!!! apologies if none realized about this before!!!!
    Jan 13, 2019
    djp332 likes this.
  2. cfile
    cfile
    Donna, I am so sorry. I sent a message to get it removed for you.
    Jan 13, 2019
    djp332 and MrsPeel like this.
  3. djp332
    djp332
    Thank you @cfile. Sara saw it and reported it, too.
    Jan 13, 2019
    cfile likes this.
  4. djp332
    djp332
    Thank you, @MrsPeel. It's gone now, thank goodness. I've never experienced something like that anywhere before.
    Jan 13, 2019
    cfile and MrsPeel like this.
  5. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    we had never had anything like this before...7 MOCs.... sad, sad life some people must have to behave that way, but I am glad is sorted!!!! Huge huggzzz (messaged you back just now)
    Jan 13, 2019
    cfile and djp332 like this.
  6. londoncuppa
    londoncuppa
    I didn't see the comment, but I wanted to give you my support. Why would anyone be so hateful? Don't let it bring you down. You're an awesome scrapper! Some people just have nothing better to do with their lives than be trolls.
    Jan 13, 2019
    djp332 likes this.
  7. bestcee
    bestcee
    I'm sorry love! I hope the rest of your day and week goes better!
    Jan 13, 2019
    djp332 and MrsPeel like this.
  8. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    I was asleep through the whole thing, but was happy to see that, in true Pad's style, it was resolved, and, like I said privately Donna, do NOT worry, it wasn't directed at you!!!! <3
    Jan 14, 2019
    djp332 likes this.
  9. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    @londoncuppa I tell you why: this is the net, the MOC is big, the bigger the event, the more likely a bully, a sad person like you well said, with no life or full of envy, will show up. But the statistic are great for us: 7 MOC = ONE troll... sad, sad, but we can move forward, we have an AWESOME mother hen of a boss, so now, all back to happy!!!!! <3 good to see you around, btw!
    Jan 14, 2019
    djp332 and londoncuppa like this.