Comments on Profile Post by Becca Bonneville

1. Sara
    Sara
    Yes and no. It's about time now where I really hope time will slow a bit so I can soak up the magic and it will be less hustle and bustle-y. Pretty much all my shopping done with exception of any last moment impulse stocking additions
    Dec 17, 2018
    bestcee likes this.
  2. Becca Bonneville
    Becca Bonneville
    That is where I am at. I have all of my shopping finished. Just a few packages left to come in. Then I just want to enjoy all of the family time and holiday magic.
    Dec 17, 2018
    Chippi and Sara like this.
  3. BevG
    BevG
    We have several hard-to-shop-for people left on our list. sigh. Hope to finish it up soon.
    Dec 17, 2018
    Becca Bonneville and Sara like this.
  4. Becca Bonneville
    Becca Bonneville
    @BevG Oh yes, some are so hard to know what to get. My mom is like that haha. Hope you are able to get them finished up soon.
    Dec 17, 2018
    BevG likes this.
  5. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    no where ready, but happy LOL
    Dec 17, 2018
    Sara, Chippi and Becca Bonneville like this.
  6. Becca Bonneville
    Becca Bonneville
    Happy is always a good thing! <3
    Dec 17, 2018
  7. Angela Toucan
    Angela Toucan
    no, definitely not ready for Christmas. Are we the only ones with no decs up yet?
    Dec 17, 2018
    Becca Bonneville likes this.
  8. Chippi
    Chippi
    I am trying this new thing where I am organised and avoiding last minute rushes. Can you believe there is such a thing?!
    I am all shopped and wrapped and DONE! And I am feeling great, which I can't say has ever happened at this time of year! Haha!!
    Dec 17, 2018
  9. amien1
    amien1
    Just purchased my LAST gift this morning! All the wrapping is done & all my baking done, now I just have to get stuff packed up for our weekend at my parents house! :)
    Dec 17, 2018
  10. IntenseMagic
    IntenseMagic
    I am waiting on 3 to be delivered and I need to pick up a gift card and then I am done :) Hopefully in the next day or two!
    Dec 17, 2018
    Sara and Becca Bonneville like this.
  11. Becca Bonneville
    Becca Bonneville
    @Angela Toucan I have heard several say they didn't have decs or a tree up yet. I think it has been an off year for a lot of people.
    Dec 17, 2018
    Angela Toucan likes this.
  12. Becca Bonneville
    Becca Bonneville
    @Chippi Yay! I so want to be there one year. I was better this year but still not 100% there yet. I think it does take off stress and helps you to enjoy the season more.
    Dec 17, 2018
    Chippi likes this.
  13. Becca Bonneville
    Becca Bonneville
    @amien1 woot! Sounds like you are in a great place! I have everything wrapped that I have. Still have 2 packages out then I am 100% done. We did our baking already too. Now just have the actual food for our Christmas Eve get together and Christmas day get together.
    Dec 17, 2018
    amien1 likes this.
  14. Becca Bonneville
    Becca Bonneville
    @IntenseMagic awesome! You are so close! Such a great feeling! Hope you are able to get it all done soon so you can relax haha.
    Dec 17, 2018
    IntenseMagic likes this.
  15. bellbird
    bellbird
    eek! don't remind me!
    Dec 18, 2018
  16. Becca Bonneville
    Dec 18, 2018
    bellbird likes this.
  17. umyesh
    umyesh
    Yes and yes thankfully!
    Dec 18, 2018
  18. Becca Bonneville
    Becca Bonneville
    @umyesh yay! Such a great feeling isn't it? <3
    Dec 18, 2018
  19. bestcee
    bestcee
    The gift part? Yes. The baking will start tomorrow - chocolate pretzels, caramels, and cookies. But I enjoy that part, it's not stressful to me. The stressful part is all done!
    Dec 19, 2018
    Sara and Becca Bonneville like this.
  20. Becca Bonneville
    Becca Bonneville
    @bestcee yay for gifts being done! Yum on the baking! I need some of that haha. The baking is the fun part for me too. I enjoy making all of the yummies!
    Dec 19, 2018
    bestcee likes this.