Comments on Profile Post by Chippi

1. BevG
    BevG
    Well of course, Heather Joyce's here at TLP. :)
    What style do you like?
    Dec 17, 2018
    Chippi and MrsPeel like this.
  2. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    like Bev said, Heather's fonts are amazing! Pink Reptile Designs has some awesome fonts and so does Allison!!! I;ll make a list of my faves and send you links... (I need to turn on the other computer to do so) huggzz zso glad to have you back!!!
    Dec 17, 2018
    Chippi likes this.
  3. Chippi
    Chippi
    I will definitely be going through the store and looking to see what goodies there are. I bought a Tangie Baxter font pack last year, I love it, but have hardly scrapped with it because I have hardly scrapped!!
    I also put FontBase back on my computer, I didn't use it much before, but I'm thinking it will be good!
    Dec 17, 2018
    MrsPeel likes this.
  4. Chippi
    Chippi
    @BevG I'm an all rounder. It totally depends on my mood and my layout. I do enjoy pairing fonts too, like a plain and a fancy.
    @MrsPeel Thanks love! And I am glad to be back. Hopefully next year will allow more consistent scrapping.
    Dec 17, 2018
    bestcee, MrsPeel and BevG like this.
  5. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    Mirjam has a pack I think has 3 fonts, two of them are type writer ones I LOVE...I am more the type of script ones, like hand writing, but sometimes I like type writer or some of the more legible fonts, I ll make you a list soon!!! <3
    Dec 17, 2018
    Chippi likes this.
  6. bestcee
    bestcee
    Dude! Forum post? We all need to be enabled when it comes to fonts! Plus, then you can see the pretties, and not just the names...
    Dec 19, 2018
    Chippi likes this.