Comments on Profile Post by Angela Toucan

1. bestcee
    bestcee
    I'm so sorry! It's hard when you can't sleep.
    Oct 10, 2018
  2. Rachel Jefferies
    Rachel Jefferies
    Oh no i'm so sorry. I'm up at least once a night every night with Mackenzie at the moment, feels like it's been going on for ages now, we also had early morning wake ups, fixed those with a change to her nap schedule but will just have to ride out this phase until it passes me thinks. Feels like it's never going to end. Hope you make it through mama!
    Oct 10, 2018
    Angela Toucan likes this.
  3. Tree City
    Tree City
    Oh gosh, it's so hard when our kids, whom we love so much, keep us up. No matter the reason...we need sleep. I'm crossing my fingers you get a full, uninterrupted night's sleep!
    Oct 10, 2018
  4. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    Oh :( was so delighted about news ur local community giving more help, can any of them not give extra help?
    wish we were a little bit nearer 2 help, I myself am very unwell again and Sarita needs an operation or I would drive myself there, unfortunately no car right now or would have arranged something to be able to give you a break, Payers with you, Hugz
    Oct 11, 2018
  5. Angela Toucan
    Angela Toucan
    I only needed to be up and about doing medical procedures about 1/2 the night last night. Much better than all night like every one has been the past week or so.
    Oct 11, 2018
    Tree City likes this.