Comments on Profile Post by littlekiwi

1. cfile
    cfile
    so sorry about the job but so glad they are reimbursing you for the airfare.
    Jul 20, 2018
    littlekiwi likes this.
  2. bellbird
    bellbird
    i guess that's a consolation prize - useful feedback?
    Jul 20, 2018
    littlekiwi likes this.
  3. dagi
    dagi
    sorry about the job :(. next time!
    Jul 20, 2018
    littlekiwi likes this.
  4. littlekiwi
    littlekiwi
    @bellbird, not really useful feedback compared to other feedback I’ve been given at other times. It’s super hard to change lack of experience without a job.
    Jul 20, 2018
    bellbird likes this.
  5. cfile
    cfile
    Jennifer, Do they have temp agencies in New Zealand? Perhaps if they do, you can get a temp job and you can gain experience that way. I would also elaborate on your volunteer work .. that also could count sometimes towards experience.
    Jul 20, 2018
    littlekiwi and bellbird like this.
  6. littlekiwi
    littlekiwi
    @cfile they do have temp agencies but not much for my field of work.
    Jul 20, 2018
  7. A-M
    A-M
    I am sorry Jennifer to read things are not going so well for your seeking employment. Do some knocking on doors and presenting yourself at places where you would like to work even if they are not advertising for positions. Lets businesses know that you are serious about wanting to work.
    Jul 20, 2018
    littlekiwi likes this.
  8. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    glad to hear they are refining the money, shame about the job but sometimes the good things are worth the wait, I'm sure there is a job for you in the horizon Huge huggzz <3
    Jul 21, 2018
    littlekiwi likes this.
  9. bestcee
    bestcee
    Bummer about the job. But glad they are reimbursing you!
    Jul 22, 2018
  10. littlekiwi
    littlekiwi
    It’s got even better, they are reimbursing my accomodation too so that’s over $500 i’m getting back.
    Jul 22, 2018
    A-M and bestcee like this.
  11. bestcee
    bestcee
    That's nice! At least you aren't out a bunch of money!
    Jul 22, 2018