littlekiwi
Last Activity:
Apr 20, 2024 at 3:09 AM
Gallery:
Birthday:
Jul 10, 1987 (Age: 36)

Share This Page

littlekiwi

I charge by the hour for anything before noon, Female, 36, from Auckland, New Zealand

littlekiwi was last seen:
Apr 20, 2024 at 3:09 AM
    1. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      6GB of supplies organized, 51GB to go....,ugh I hate doing the initial organising of supplies. FYI I started organising in Jun 17....
      1. amien1 and AllisonPennington like this.
    2. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      BYOC.....I’m in ❤️! Where is that money tree I so badly need.....well want?
      1. ForeverJoy and busywoman139 like this.
    3. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Don’t know if I should do challenges this month, I want to though...feel like I need to take care of “life” for a bit
      1. View previous comments...
      2. littlekiwi
        littlekiwi
        it’s more that there’s lots of possible balls up in the air at the moment so just debating - job interviews (and maybe just maybe a new job), family possibly in hospital and I need to be getting out for walks before the weather changes much more cause once it’s cold, wet and rainy that’s it!
        Apr 5, 2018
      3. littlekiwi
        littlekiwi
        4x-6 scrappy sessions would be enough to do the challenges anyway as I’m a sporadic scrapper who does 2 or so at a time when mojo is flowing
        Apr 5, 2018
        bestcee likes this.
      4. bestcee
        bestcee
        I use scrappy time as a balance to regular life. Although I hate that word - balance. LOL.
        Apr 5, 2018
        littlekiwi likes this.
    4. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Another job application done
      2. Juliestcyr
        Juliestcyr
        If you're ever feeling fed-up, just remember that I am sitting at my computer on the other side of the world, typing up 13 page job applications, which will be followed by a written exam, at least two interviews and possibly language testing. #PublicServantProblems
        Apr 4, 2018
        bestcee and littlekiwi like this.
      3. littlekiwi
        littlekiwi
        @Juliestcyr this was for a government department (equivalent to public servant) - a 4 page curriculum vitae, cover letter, 5 page self assessment, online application form. I’ve kind of got a rhythm now with job applications as I’ve been going at it for 18 months now.
        Apr 4, 2018
        bestcee and Juliestcyr like this.
      4. Juliestcyr
        Juliestcyr
        Oh gods, it's the same thing the world over. At least, as you get into that rhythm, you will be able to reuse a lot of text from previous applications. Fingers crossed. I know it takes forever for these processes to complete, but hopefully something comes up for you soon.
        Apr 4, 2018
        littlekiwi likes this.
    5. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Setting myself a goal of 2000 forum posts by end of April...103 to go
      1. bestcee, IntenseMagic and norton94 like this.
      2. norton94
        norton94
        Way to go Jennifer!
        Mar 31, 2018
      3. IntenseMagic
        IntenseMagic
        Awesome, Jennifer!! You can do it!
        Mar 31, 2018
    6. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      March challenges done!!! Well 7 out of 8.
      1. Angela Toucan
        Angela Toucan
        well done
        Mar 30, 2018
      2. cfile
        cfile
        Congratuations!
        Mar 30, 2018
      3. londoncuppa
        londoncuppa
        Great job, Jennifer!
        Mar 31, 2018
    7. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      two more challenges then im done for the month - need to do journaling and photography still
      1. littlekiwi
        littlekiwi
        Now just need to do the journalling one and I am done
        Mar 30, 2018
    8. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Need to make final decisions on what to buy from the retirement sale. Sad to say it will probably be 20% of what I want to buy.
      1. BevG
        BevG
        I know -- so hard to choose some times. Maybe ask yourself if you already have a similar kit and then if so, eliminate that kit.
        Mar 28, 2018
      2. bellbird
        bellbird
        IKWYM! the narrowing down is the hardest part!
        Mar 29, 2018
    9. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Got to find my March challenge thread and see where I’m at - think Ive done 4 with 2 or 3 to go.
      1. Angela Toucan
        Angela Toucan
        I've done 4 so far. Not had as much scrapping opportunities this month.
        Mar 25, 2018
      2. littlekiwi
        littlekiwi
        I’ve done 4 as well but my bank balance would appreciate the 30% off coupon more - pretty much wipes out the currency conversion difference
        Mar 25, 2018
      3. cfile
        cfile
        You can do it Jennifer :) Do the other 3 :)
        Mar 25, 2018
    10. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Feeling slightly worried....my mum is currently at the after hours dr with some pretty scary symptoms. Hoping nothing cardiac related.
      2. littlekiwi
        littlekiwi
        Well urgent appt means May 8th, hate to think what non urgent would mean!
        Apr 12, 2018
      3. IntenseMagic
        IntenseMagic
        @littlekiwi wow! You would think urgent would mean a little sooner than that!! Hope she's doing well!
        Apr 12, 2018
        littlekiwi likes this.
      4. littlekiwi
        littlekiwi
        @IntenseMagic - it’s the public/free healthcare system so it is understandable that it wouldn’t be instant but 6 weeks to see anyone before treatment is a bit much. She is doing well, it just means only the basic things are being done - we haven’t had a day out together in months between my health and hers the past few months but hopefully by mid year we should be back on track.
        Apr 13, 2018
        IntenseMagic likes this.
    11. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Ugh..this retirement sale is killing me. $67 has now been reduced to $44 - still need to edit down again to near $30..help!
      1. londoncuppa
        londoncuppa
        I always like to go for staples that can be used all the time; frames, borders, fasteners, stitches, overlays, styles. There’s a ton in the sale.
        Mar 22, 2018
        littlekiwi likes this.
      2. littlekiwi
        littlekiwi
        I have it down to $28 but feel that there is more stuff I want (not need) from the sale.
        Mar 22, 2018
    12. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      yay, the book I requested in Dec from the library is mine for the next month....off to read Wonder by R.J. Palacio
      1. Tree City, Juliestcyr and MrsPeel like this.
      2. BevG
        BevG
        Guess we won't be "seeing" you for awhile. Enjoy!
        Mar 21, 2018
    13. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      wow so crazy that there are only two members on TLP now....don't think I've ever seen that
      1. bellbird likes this.
      2. bellbird
        bellbird
        looks like 5 atm - i think 3 is the lowest i've noticed (but there's usually a few guests (that i think of as my silent friends!) and there's always robots keeping us company ;) - i think of them as friendly ones like in @Kristin Aagard 's kit Gizmos and Gadgets so i don't get creeped out!
        Mar 18, 2018
    14. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Wow, what an amazing vietnamese circus show that was! Now time to find a kit to scrap it.
      1. IntenseMagic, cinderella and BevG like this.
    15. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Just got the email - I won tickets to an Arts Festival show this weekend, yay so looking forward to it.
      1. Angela Toucan
        Mar 13, 2018
      2. londoncuppa
        londoncuppa
        Very cool. Congrats, Jennifer!
        Mar 13, 2018
      3. IntenseMagic
        IntenseMagic
        That sounds awesome!! Enjoy it!!
        Mar 13, 2018
    16. ArmyGrl
      ArmyGrl
      I hope its nothing serious. Prayers for a speedy recovery.
      1. littlekiwi likes this.
    17. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Feeling under the weather with stomach pain on one side. If it doesn’t ease by Mon I’ll book to see my dr end of the week when she’s there
      1. IntenseMagic
        IntenseMagic
        Hope you feel better soon!!!
        Mar 10, 2018
      2. littlekiwi
        littlekiwi
        Looks like its just pain and discomfort from gas so nothing major.
        Mar 12, 2018
    18. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      3 challenge layouts done plus a speed scrap layout in the past week - might just make it to six or seven challenges this month at this rate
      1. cinderella
        cinderella
        You're on a roll! Keep it up!
        And try to do 7 challenges, not only for the 30% off coupon (I love it!), but also for a chance to win the $50 GC (I was on cloud nine when I won it!).
        Mar 8, 2018
        littlekiwi likes this.
      2. londoncuppa
        londoncuppa
        Way to go, Jennifer!!
        Mar 8, 2018
    19. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Anyone ever forget to attach a document in an email that was super important?...yep I did but its all fixed now thankfully
      1. IntenseMagic
        IntenseMagic
        I've done that more times than I can count LOL. Glad you got it fixed :)
        Mar 5, 2018
      2. littlekiwi
        littlekiwi
        Thankfully, the organization didn’t mention my error when they replied to me probably cause I caught it seconds later and fixed it.
        Mar 5, 2018
      3. Angela Toucan
        Angela Toucan
        regularly, but my email software is set-up to pick up key words and prompt me if it thinks I forgot to attach something. It picks up most of them for me.
        Mar 6, 2018
    20. littlekiwi
      littlekiwi
      Going to have to stop at 4 monthly challenges, need to turn my attention to my job interview in less than 2 days
      1. IntenseMagic
        IntenseMagic
        There's always March :) Wishing you all the best with your interview! I'll be keeping you in my thoughts!
        Feb 27, 2018
      2. jenn mccabe
        jenn mccabe
        sending lots of Good Luck vibes your way Jennifer!
        Feb 28, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 10, 1987 (Age: 36)