Comments on Profile Post by jesskab

1. Chippi
    Chippi
    Poor you and lucky you at the same time. Totally sucks so have a bad back. Mine tweaked in a big way on Friday and I am still mostly on bedrest. Sitting is still too much pressure, so I can't even scrap for more than 5-10 minutes at a time!!
    Oct 31, 2017
    cfile and jesskab like this.
  2. jesskab
    jesskab
    @Chippi I'm so sorry! I do ok sitting up as long as I have pillows & blankets propping me up all around. I hope you feel better soon!
    Oct 31, 2017
    Chippi likes this.
  3. IntenseMagic
    IntenseMagic
    Hope it feels better quickly and that you got some great scrapping done!!
    Oct 31, 2017
    jesskab likes this.
  4. Chippi
    Chippi
    @jesskab Which part of your back is it?
    Does the sore back affect your concentration?
    I find that even when I am up before it really starts hurting and I can't concentrate. Mine is low-lower back

I did manage to get a page finished just now. So glad to have done two (lol) challenges this month!! And I have gotten a lot of crocheting done, haha!
    Oct 31, 2017
    jesskab likes this.
  5. cfile
    cfile
    Count me in ladies with the back issues... I have been dealing with psiatica for about a week now. I am propped with throw pillows on the chair heating pad etc and I too can only sit for so long. I cleaned on Monday as I woke up and was ok, then after cleaning and I sat down to do some
    Nov 1, 2017
    Chippi and jesskab like this.
  6. cfile
    cfile
    scrapping/computer and omg the pain going from behind to leg excrutiating... lets not talk about trying to sleep.. no sleep Monday night! Feel better ladies.
    Nov 1, 2017
    jesskab likes this.
  7. umyesh
    umyesh
    I'm sorry about your back!
    Nov 1, 2017
    jesskab likes this.