Gallery:

Following 1

Followers 1

Birthday:
Aug 15, 1961 (Age: 62)

Share This Page

Gary Oxlade

Well-Known Member, Male, 62, from Beaconsfield, Bucks

My last page, Drinks are on me, if anyone wants to know how it was done just message me, I will say x Sep 23, 2017

Gary Oxlade was last seen:
Sep 23, 2017
    1. Gary Oxlade
      Gary Oxlade
      My last page, Drinks are on me, if anyone wants to know how it was done just message me, I will say x
      1. MrsPeel, KarenB and Tree City like this.
      2. bellbird
        bellbird
        well your comment totally intrigued me and i had to go see - looks fab! well done!
        Sep 25, 2017
        MrsPeel likes this.
      3. MrsPeel
        MrsPeel
        you could make a post in the forum!!! or even write it down in the page description so everyone can benefit!!!! I just came back this weekend and life seems to not allow me time to catch up, but will do asap!!!!
        Sep 25, 2017
    2. Gary Oxlade
      Gary Oxlade
      Hello Everyone, just put up a page, thought I best so I don't forget how to do it, photo was me messing about again
      1. Vrielinkie and IntenseMagic like this.
    3. Gary Oxlade
      Gary Oxlade
      Well I have entered my first competition, Septembers Style challenge, hope I have done it properly lol, now to enter some more I think x
      1. View previous comments...
      2. IntenseMagic
        IntenseMagic
        Go for it, Gary!!
        Sep 5, 2017
      3. cfile
        cfile
        Go for it Gary!! Like Karen said try all of them. You can do it!
        Sep 6, 2017
      4. jenn mccabe
        jenn mccabe
        You absolutely nailed it! Welcome to the world of TLP challenges ... I'm sure you will be addicted to them, like the rest of us! :)
        Sep 6, 2017
    4. Gary Oxlade
      Gary Oxlade
      Raining here, nothing on TV so thought I would do a quick page, Yes I know you can tell it was quick LOL X
      1. KarenB likes this.
    5. Gary Oxlade
      Gary Oxlade
      Hello everyone, missed you all, at last I am back put a page up hope you like it xxx
      1. jenn mccabe
        jenn mccabe
        Was just thinking about you yesterday and wondering what you have been up to! Headed over to your gallery now to have a peek!
        Aug 30, 2017
        MrsPeel likes this.
      2. MrsPeel
        MrsPeel
        great to see you back!!! Im of to have dinner but wanted to say hello, will come by your gallery after food!!!!! :)
        Aug 30, 2017
    6. Gary Oxlade
      Gary Oxlade
      Hi everyone, Birthday over, ty for your birthday wishes, hope to put up a page or 2 in the next few days, hope you are all well. Gary x
      1. bestcee
        bestcee
        Hope your birthday was grand!
        Aug 20, 2017
    7. JenEm
      JenEm
      Happy Birthday! Hope you have had a wonderful day. :)
      1. Gary Oxlade and MrsPeel like this.
      2. MrsPeel
        MrsPeel
        ohhh I didn;t realize it was your birthday @Gary Oxlade hope you had the very best day!!!! (and that each and every one to follow will be as great!!!!! Jenn @JenEm huggzz to you my lovely!!!!
        Aug 16, 2017
    8. Gary Oxlade
      Gary Oxlade
      Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday handsome hunk of a man, Happy Birthday toooooo meeeeeeeeeeee LOL X
      2. norton94
        norton94
        Happy birthday!
        Aug 15, 2017
      3. jenn mccabe
        jenn mccabe
        happy birthday Gary ... you are awesome! this made me laugh. love it!
        Aug 15, 2017
      4. bellbird
        bellbird
        you forgot 'humble' ;) Hope your having an awesome day!
        Aug 16, 2017
    9. Gary Oxlade
      Gary Oxlade
      2wks off work now woo hoo, hopefully I will be able to put up a decent page in that amount of time lol, we will see
      2. jenn mccabe
        jenn mccabe
        yes, what Jan said. your pages are awesome Gary! enjoy!
        Aug 11, 2017
      3. bestcee
        bestcee
        Yeah! More scrapping time!
        Aug 12, 2017
      4. cfile
        cfile
        Your pages are terrific Gary! Enjoy your Holiday!
        Aug 12, 2017
    10. Gary Oxlade
      Gary Oxlade
      Was a bit down this morning but after reading the comments you kindly said on my page Crack shot Megan was a big pick me up, thank you. xx
      1. bestcee, cfile, IntenseMagic and 2 others like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Juliestcyr
        Juliestcyr
        That's what we do here, Gary!
        Aug 10, 2017
      4. KarenB
        KarenB
        I always come here if I feel down. TLP is an instant mood lifter! :)
        Aug 11, 2017
      5. cfile
        cfile
        absolutely!! Glad we could make your day better!!!
        Aug 11, 2017
    11. Gary Oxlade
      Gary Oxlade
      Well I have put my 1st picture up of one of the grandchildren, how fast they grow up, hope you all like it, many more to come x
      1. bestcee, Meredith78, KarenB and 3 others like this.
    12. Gary Oxlade
      Gary Oxlade
      Good Morning everyone, hope you all had a great weekend, looking forward to looking at all the lovely pages this week, hope I can do some
      1. bellbird, KarenB, bestcee and 5 others like this.
      2. bestcee
        bestcee
        How was your weekend?
        Aug 7, 2017
    13. Gary Oxlade
      Gary Oxlade
      Hello, Sorry it's me again, can someone please tell me what a Pollywog is
      1. bellbird and KarenB like this.
      3. KarenB
        KarenB
        They are the same as the moderators were on Daisytrail :)
        Aug 4, 2017
      4. AnneofAlamo
        AnneofAlamo
        oh I just went and visited the Daisytrail...what a precious place. I am so sorry it is closing. That makes me sad.
        Aug 4, 2017
      5. bellbird
        bellbird
        no need to apologise, i think we've all asked that question at some point ;) i guess i just think of Polly's as the friendly scrappy peep's that live here :)
        Aug 4, 2017
    14. Gary Oxlade
      Gary Oxlade
      Hi, just to comment on my plane, it was taken around 6pm, 3wks I waited for the shot, but whilst I waited moon got fuller worth the wait
      1. cfile, IntenseMagic and jenn mccabe like this.
      2. jenn mccabe
        jenn mccabe
        Oh my word! I just saw your page with your plane/moon in the gallery! AH-mazing!
        Aug 4, 2017
      3. IntenseMagic
        IntenseMagic
        That is one amazing shot! Very cool!!
        Aug 4, 2017
    15. Gary Oxlade
      Gary Oxlade
      Just got back from the shop, got two nice kits at 0% off lol
      2. MrsPeel
        MrsPeel
        I'm so happy you did some productive shopping!!!!!!!!! remember to look into the designer's challenges too that will give you also some great coupons!!!!! <3 can't wait to see more pages from you!!!! I also scrap on Craft Artist so if you need anything, just give as a shout!!!!! <3
        Aug 2, 2017
        KarenB likes this.
      3. MrsPeel
        MrsPeel
        I'm so happy you did some productive shopping!!!!!!!!! remember to look into the designer's challenges too that will give you also some great coupons!!!!! <3 can't wait to see more pages from you!!!! I also scrap on Craft Artist so if you need anything, just give as a shout!!!!! <3
        Aug 2, 2017
      4. cfile
        cfile
        Glad you did some shopping, but sorry you missed the sales... There will be more sales on Friday :) Also as Cynthia said, ign up for all the designer newsletters for discounts and the BYOC & New release sales on Fridays through Sundays.. Can't wait to see your pages to see what you got :)
        Aug 2, 2017
    16. Gary Oxlade
      Gary Oxlade
      Hi Everyone, off to the store to do a bit of window shopping, ready for the sale tomorrow, mmmm basket or trolly.
      1. londoncuppa
        londoncuppa
        Just plan on adding everything you see to your cart, Gary! :D
        Aug 1, 2017
      2. cfile
        cfile
        I have a feeling your trolly is going to be packed!
        Aug 1, 2017
      3. Sokee
        Sokee
        just commented on your status up above that you bought all 0% off kits......................... oh my goodness laughing here!
        Aug 2, 2017
    17. Gary Oxlade
      Gary Oxlade
      Hi Everyone, I've never done a memory page before, I have seen hundreds, it was hard doing one for my son, hope I done him proud, I miss you
      2. IntenseMagic
        IntenseMagic
        I'm so sorry for your loss. It is such a beautiful memory page. I know you did him so proud!
        Jul 30, 2017
        KarenB likes this.
      3. MrsPeel
        MrsPeel
        sp sorry for your loss Gary, I ll go have a look at your gallery , but I am sure you have made him proud !!! you will find that memory keeping or art journaling, just expressing by moving things around the page, is therapeutical and the community here is amazing, I'm sure you will be happy scrapping any kind of page!!!!
        Jul 31, 2017
      4. cfile
        cfile
        So sorry for Craig's loss Gary, but you did an awesome job in your memory page for him. He would be proud, as you should be of it :)
        Aug 1, 2017
    18. Gary Oxlade
      Gary Oxlade
      Yipee the weekend is here, looks like I will be going shopping in the store this weekend any advice will be welcomed, thank you all
      1. lmccandless, IntenseMagic and KarenB like this.
      3. AnneofAlamo
        AnneofAlamo
        psst...bella gypsy and Lynne Grieveson I know have some wicked awesome freebies just for signing up!
        Jul 28, 2017
        Juliestcyr likes this.
      4. KarenB
        KarenB
        Yeah, I would echo what Anne said :) Have fun! So glad you are liking it here.
        Jul 28, 2017
      5. lmccandless
        lmccandless
        What do you prefer, kits or pack? Is there a certain style that you like? We're happy to make some suggestions. :)
        Jul 29, 2017
    19. meterr
      meterr
      Its a great thing!! I love looking through all my kits. It took me a while to build up my collection, but doing the monthly challenges and getting the 30% off code each month has really helped me!!
      1. MrsPeel likes this.
      2. MrsPeel
        MrsPeel
        your pages are gorgeous!!!!! and yes @Gary Oxlade you will have so much fun!!! right now there is so much one sale this weekend, have you looked into the subscriptions? great way to get stuff chosen for you!!!! Let us know if we can help you out on anything!!!
        Jul 28, 2017
    20. Gary Oxlade
      Gary Oxlade
      Hi Everyone, well after 2 uploads, It's time I looked into getting some more kits, I think I'm hooked, is that a bad thing lol
      2. londoncuppa
        londoncuppa
        Jul 27, 2017
      3. AnneofAlamo
        AnneofAlamo
        you are talking to a whole lot of others addicted! WElcome home!!
        Jul 27, 2017
        bestcee and berniek like this.
      4. bestcee
        bestcee
        Nope not a bad thing at all! Join the club!
        Jul 27, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 15, 1961 (Age: 62)