Comments on Profile Post by yellowpeep

1. londoncuppa
    londoncuppa
    Woohoo! Congrats on getting so much done. Can you throw some of that productivity my way? I've been dragging today.
    Jun 29, 2017
    Tree City likes this.
  2. Tree City
    Tree City
    I'm with @londoncuppa Margaret: share some productivity with me! :) Congrats on packing up and hopefully you keep up that scrapping streak!
    Jun 30, 2017
    londoncuppa likes this.
  3. londoncuppa
    londoncuppa
    Haha...Sara. I think I'm worse off today! My oldest daughter came home to visit unexpectedly at 1am and kept me talking until 3am. I had to get up at 5:30 for work...AND I'm out of coffee creamer! Can I borrow some toothpicks to prop my eyelids open? @Tree City
    Jun 30, 2017
    Tree City likes this.
  4. yellowpeep
    yellowpeep
    @Tree City and @londoncuppa unfortunately, the productivity did not stick around past yesterday. I had a final push to get the classroom done and then two days to finish the layouts and love for July. Now I'm just EXHAUSTED. I have to say, it's worth being tired if you get to hang with your oldest and chat. :)
    Jul 1, 2017
    Tree City likes this.
  5. londoncuppa
    londoncuppa
    I think I took it all...lol. I've been VERY productive today. Didn't do any scrapping, but I've been cleaning up my scrap room, putting things away, organizing, blowing the dust off...I'm ready for some serious hybrid. I just can't scrap in chaos. I'll give you your productivity back now. Thanks for the loan! :D @yellowpeep
    Jul 1, 2017
    yellowpeep and Tree City like this.