Comments on Profile Post by bcnatty

1. bestcee
    bestcee
    Amazing that you had a year!
    May 2, 2017
    MrsPeel and bcnatty like this.
  2. bcnatty
    bcnatty
    @bestcee we really are lucky up here in Canada...in fact, I think that they may have just increased it to 18 months!
    May 2, 2017
    MrsPeel, Juliestcyr and bestcee like this.
  3. Juliestcyr
    Juliestcyr
    You can take the 18 months, but you take the EI (Employment Insurance) money you'd get for the 12 months, and stretch it out over 18. Hard to do when you need that diaper money.
    May 3, 2017
    MrsPeel likes this.
  4. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    I know this may seem a bit harsh...but, trust me, count your blessings that you actually CAN go back to work. You have no idea what not being able to work can do to you. Having said that, here is the biggest of huggzz and I wish I was nearer, then I would want you to have more holiday do we could sit and eat and chat and scrap and hang around in general (with the 3 of you would be great!) <3
    May 4, 2017
    bcnatty and Juliestcyr like this.
  5. bcnatty
    bcnatty
    @Juliestcyr I know about that, which is why I didn't even consider it...bummer, I would have loved to stay with my little guy longer!!
    May 4, 2017
    Juliestcyr likes this.
  6. bcnatty
    bcnatty
    @MrsPeel I wish that we lived closer!! I would have loved to spend time with you this past year!! And I do consider myself very lucky to be able to work...I love what I do.
    May 4, 2017
    Juliestcyr likes this.