Comments on Profile Post by LoveItScrapIt

1. Juliestcyr
    Juliestcyr
    Like all your photos? From ever? I think you go have some fun and take more photos.
    Jan 24, 2017
    LoveItScrapIt and Tree City like this.
  2. IntenseMagic
    IntenseMagic
    Yep, I'd say go have fun and take more photos, too! I can't even imagine lol I have like 10 years of my kids lives to catch up on hahaha
    Jan 24, 2017
    LoveItScrapIt likes this.
  3. LoveItScrapIt
    LoveItScrapIt
    Yes ladies. I actually had a purge weekend and went through all of my photos and events. To see if there were some things I missed, or if I wanted to scrap them at all. I decided some everyday photos would just be printed in albums, without scrapping. That helped a lot with my stash.
    Jan 24, 2017
    bestcee likes this.
  4. LoveItScrapIt
    LoveItScrapIt
    And now that my kids are in middle school they aren't as eager to jump in front of my camera anymore and I'm actually phone-less right now so I can't just snap up randoms like I used to without lugging out the DSLR. :( We don't go do things a lot (money is tight) so I don't have lots of events to take photos of either. I may have to pull out my big camera and take nature photos. @Juliestcyr @IntenseMagic
    Jan 24, 2017
  5. bestcee
    bestcee
    Nature. Or what your house looks like. What you bedroom, or those middle schoolers rooms look like. What's your neighborhood look like? There are so many things that change. I wish I had a photo of my room as a kid.
    Jan 24, 2017
  6. Juliestcyr
    Juliestcyr
    LoveItScrapIt, do those middle schoolers have electronic devices yet? Raid those for photos!
    Jan 24, 2017
  7. LoveItScrapIt
    LoveItScrapIt
    @bestcee our rooms would be good ones. thank you...
    @Juliestcyr --nope, they don't have phones yet...tablets only, and they don't take pics on them, since they don't have any type of social media to share, they just play games
    Jan 24, 2017
    Juliestcyr and bestcee like this.
  8. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    I wish I could anser, I am NEVER caught uop with photos.... but never the less I do a lot of photo-less pages!!!!!
    Jan 25, 2017
    LoveItScrapIt and Juliestcyr like this.