berniek and jesskab like this.
  2. Chippi
    Chippi
    Do tell!!
    Jan 11, 2017
    berniek likes this.
  3. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    you should come make dinner for us one weekend.... my "child" who isnt a chld anymore isn't very worried about what she eats, so we end up on carbs overload LOL
    Jan 11, 2017
    berniek likes this.
  4. berniek
    berniek
    Filled courgette with bell pepper, tomato, onion, smoked salmon, soft goat cheese and pine nuts. Pop it in the oven and enjoy! Oh-la-la! It was heaven and I made double so I'm just about to put the other half in the oven for dinner tonight! @bestcee @Chippi
    Jan 12, 2017
    MrsPeel, bestcee and Chippi like this.
  5. berniek
    berniek
    @MrsPeel I know right! I should totally make plans to come this year. (And I very much relate to her problem, so I'm not sure I would be a positive influence in this area)
    Jan 12, 2017
    MrsPeel likes this.
  6. Chippi
    Chippi
    Oh. My. Yum... That sounds amazing, I love all of those things!
    Fun fact: I googled courgette, and we call them zucchini!
    Jan 12, 2017
    berniek likes this.
  7. bestcee
    bestcee
    @Chippi We call them zucchini too! I'll have to wait until spring when they are in season. It sounds so yummy @berniek
    Jan 12, 2017
    berniek and Chippi like this.
  8. berniek
    berniek
    Of course, I knew that they are called zucchini. I just forgot to translate it. Hahaha. I remember thinking it sounded weird in English.
    Jan 12, 2017
    bestcee and Chippi like this.
  9. Chippi
    Chippi
    I enjoy learning words in other languages :)
    Jan 12, 2017
    berniek likes this.
  10. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    I'll look forward to a visit!!!! we should have a washing machine again so we can receive you without the amount of clothes/bedding/towels piles spread all over the house LOL never mind the carbs...!!!!
    Jan 12, 2017
    berniek likes this.
  11. bestcee
    bestcee
    Our local farm used to sell them as courgette. No worries! I love learning language differences.
    Jan 12, 2017
    berniek likes this.