Dec 22, 2023
Gallery:
Birthday:
Mar 16, 1986 (Age: 38)
Project manager

Share This Page

berniek

I have a girl crush on the Naming Fairy, Female, 38, from the Netherlands

I'm still alive and the pregnancy is going well! I'm due mid December. Struggling to find me-time but I guess that's just how it will be? Oct 1, 2023

berniek was last seen:
Dec 22, 2023
    1. berniek
      berniek
      I was so tired yesterday. I went to bed at 10 and woke up at 9. It's 1 now and I still haven't done anything. I guess I needed it...
      1. bestcee likes this.
      2. Juliestcyr
        Juliestcyr
        I just made this comment on @jesskab 's status, but is it the End-of-school-year-itis for you too? (In case the joke doesn't translate well, adding "itis" to something turns it into a made-up disease).
        May 23, 2017
        berniek and jesskab like this.
      3. berniek
        berniek
        @Juliestcyr the joke definitely translates! But I have 7 more weeks to go until the summer vacation. So I'm not there just yet. But it really think it's the change in weather. Summer might actually be on it's way!
        May 23, 2017
        Juliestcyr likes this.
    2. berniek
      berniek
      Truly enjoying this weekend away with the family!
      1. Juliestcyr
        Juliestcyr
        Can't wait to see what you scrap about it!
        Apr 2, 2017
        berniek likes this.
    3. berniek
      berniek
      I worked out! I'm very proud of myself. Probably gonna feel it tomorrow. Off to bed now though. I feel good. :)
      1. bestcee, jesskab, umyesh and 2 others like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. jesskab
        jesskab
        I'm gonna start walking with my nine year old. He's getting a little chubby & I've been more than chubby for awhile now. Change is good.
        Mar 28, 2017
        berniek likes this.
      4. berniek
        berniek
        Thanks everyone! I just did it again! Lol.
        This probably sounds so stupid to some, but I'm glad there are more people in this kinda spot.
        Mar 29, 2017
        bestcee and Tree City like this.
      5. berniek
        berniek
        @jesskab I tried to take regular walks. But I find all kinds of excuses in weather and time. The people I go with are the same as me. It doesn't work that way. Lol. But good for you and your son!
        Mar 29, 2017
        jesskab likes this.
    4. berniek
      berniek
      Woke up completely convinced it was Saturday and I just couldn't understand my alarm going off at 6. And that was just the start of today...
      1. bestcee, umyesh and jesskab like this.
    5. berniek
      berniek
      I spend way too much time behind my computer this weekend. My neck doesn't work properly anymore.
      1. bellbird
        bellbird
        not liking but sending sympathy - i think my mouse-hand is being moulded and becoming a permanent claw...
        Mar 22, 2017
        berniek likes this.
    6. berniek
      berniek
      I was about to purchase something when the store told me I had already bought it. Never downloaded it though!! E-mail send. #fingerscrossed
      1. klee73010, jesskab and Tree City like this.
      2. berniek
        berniek
        Got new download links! Yay! I cannot believe I forgot to download this pack and didn't notice until 1,5 years later!! ugh
        Mar 19, 2017
        klee73010 and jesskab like this.
      3. jesskab
        jesskab
        been there, done that
        Mar 19, 2017
        klee73010 likes this.
    7. berniek
      berniek
      Just picked up my new glasses. As in 4. I'm in love!! My bank account is a tad less happy though..
      1. enjoyyourpix, Tree City and jesskab like this.
      3. berniek
        berniek
        @Tree City the frames are not the most expensive part (well, my style is not cheap, but anyway) but my glasses need a lot more work than the standard ones that they promote for. Which makes it expensive.
        I payed €943 for the lot which is a lot of money but also not really. If you know what I mean.
        Mar 8, 2017
        Tree City likes this.
      4. Tree City
        Tree City
        I know exactly what you mean. :) For that many pairs, that's not a bad price! If you break down the price per wear, it's not bad at all! :)
        Mar 8, 2017
        berniek likes this.
      5. Juliestcyr
        Juliestcyr
        I know what you mean. My glasses run me about $600CDN (about $450US or 420 Euro) AFTER my very excellent insurance. So, yes, that does seem like a great price!
        Mar 9, 2017
        bestcee, berniek and Tree City like this.
    8. Scrap-therapy
      Scrap-therapy
      Looks good, I don't see it yet. I saw Tunnel but was disappointed with the second season. :)
      1. berniek likes this.
    9. berniek
      berniek
      Obsessed with The Bridge.
      1. Scrap-therapy, MrsPeel and cfile like this.
      2. MrsPeel
        MrsPeel
        is this the tunnel thing? like the ones who work at the Euro Tunnel? or different one?
        Jan 31, 2017
      3. berniek
        berniek
        @MrsPeel it's about the bridge (and tunnel, yes) between Sweden and Denmark. I just finished season one and I dreamt about it last night. Lol
        Feb 1, 2017
    10. berniek
      berniek
      Annoyed at everything. Are you ever in that mood? Like, without there being any good reason for it?
      1. bellbird and jesskab like this.
      3. berniek
        berniek
        I'm watching Josh Widdicombe videos on YouTube now. That helps. :)
        Jan 29, 2017
        Tree City likes this.
      4. bellbird
        bellbird
        yep - it's usually when i have to get up early - like today - checking in here helps ;)
        Jan 29, 2017
        berniek and Tree City like this.
      5. A-M
        A-M
        Yes, I agree totally with what you are saying.
        Jan 29, 2017
        berniek likes this.
    11. berniek
      berniek
      I made the most amazing dinner tonight! #celebratethelittlethings
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Chippi
        Chippi
        I enjoy learning words in other languages :)
        Jan 12, 2017
        berniek likes this.
      3. MrsPeel
        MrsPeel
        I'll look forward to a visit!!!! we should have a washing machine again so we can receive you without the amount of clothes/bedding/towels piles spread all over the house LOL never mind the carbs...!!!!
        Jan 12, 2017
        berniek likes this.
      4. bestcee
        bestcee
        Our local farm used to sell them as courgette. No worries! I love learning language differences.
        Jan 12, 2017
        berniek likes this.
    12. berniek
      berniek
      Today I heard that the father of one of my students died this week in a firework incident. Heartbreaking! I've been a bit off my game today.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. bestcee
        bestcee
        Oh, man! That's rough. And so sad.
        Jan 9, 2017
      3. jk703
        jk703
        I'm so sorry! My thoughts are with the family!
        Jan 9, 2017
      4. Juliestcyr
        Juliestcyr
        When one kid suffers a loss like that, the whole class feels it. I am happy they have a teacher like you to be there for them!
        Jan 9, 2017
    13. berniek
      berniek
      Snow!! Yay! I just walked for an hour, quick shower and then maybe a new challenge? Oh well, my day already rocks. Because snow!!
      1. bestcee and jesskab like this.
    14. berniek
      berniek
      I don't want to brag or anything, but uhh, I am still up to date with MOC. Ha!
      1. bestcee, jesskab, Tree City and 2 others like this.
      2. bestcee
        bestcee
        You go girl!
        Jan 3, 2017
    15. berniek
      berniek
      Happy New Year!!! :) I cannot wait to wake up in the morning and start MOC! :)
      1. scrappyjedi
        scrappyjedi
        Yay!! Good morning! Welcome to 2017 and MOC 5!
        Jan 1, 2017
        berniek likes this.
    16. berniek
      berniek
      Feeling sad for no good reason.
      1. jesskab
        jesskab
        Oh no, I'm so sorry Berniek. Sending you rainbows & happy thoughts from California :)
        Dec 27, 2016
        berniek likes this.
      2. AnneofAlamo
        AnneofAlamo
        you can feel my legs...and maybe you will smile, stubble major league...did you smile? a little bit?
        Dec 27, 2016
        berniek likes this.
      3. bestcee
        bestcee
        Sorry sweetie! Hope today is better!
        Dec 28, 2016
        berniek likes this.
    17. berniek
      berniek
      I read that wearing a hat helps with cold hands and feet. So I'm sitting here, on the sofa, with a winter hat on. And it works (for now)!
      1. klee73010, Juliestcyr and jesskab like this.
      2. bellbird
        bellbird
        great environmentally friendly solution too! (meanwhile i'm trying not to turn on the A/C)
        Nov 30, 2016
      3. Juliestcyr
        Juliestcyr
        Canadian approved!
        Nov 30, 2016
    18. berniek
      berniek
      Long, interesting but also frustrating day. The weather outside is frightful... (As in rain and wind and thunder) I'm gonna call it a night.
    19. berniek
      berniek
      It's one of those in-between-terms weeks with lots of stuff going on but also the ability to work from home for a day.
      1. bestcee and MrsPeel like this.
      2. bestcee
        bestcee
        Work from home is great!
        Nov 15, 2016
    20. berniek
      berniek
      I cry. And I'm not even part of it. *mumbles something about history*
      1. bestcee, jesskab, Juliestcyr and 2 others like this.
      3. berniek
        berniek
        @yellowpeep I'm not a patriarch, I don't like to divide the world up. We are living in a digital world where the borders are very thin. And I like that. So don't think that I'm only crying for my own things. I'm mostly crying for your country and it's people. (I'm not implying that you meant it this way, I just wanted to comment)
        Also, I hope you're right and my negative thinking will not come true. Please..
        Nov 10, 2016
      4. berniek
        berniek
        @Tree City don't worry, I didn't take it wrongly. Even though I've seen and heard people say that we, as in everyone that is not American, should just stay quiet because this hasn't anything to do with us. Just because I'm not in it, doesn't mean I don't care. But apparently that's a very difficult thought to process by some.
        Nov 10, 2016
        Tree City likes this.
      5. Tree City
        Tree City
        I think the reason I wanted to say something on your post is because my husband was in your country the day of the election. (His work sent him there.) :) Anyway, thank you for your empathy!
        Nov 10, 2016
        berniek likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 16, 1986 (Age: 38)
    Project manager

Signature

:heartlub Berniek​