Gallery:

Followers 3

Share This Page

1. cfile
      cfile
      Happy Birthday Kate!!! XO
    2. flowersgal
      flowersgal
      I was excited to learn that I am the August challenge winner. Thank you. What do I need to do to claim my prize?
      1. honeyandcheese, Karen and Kate like this.
      2. cfile
        cfile
        Patsy please send Kate a Private message here at the pad .. Click on the inbox envelope at the top of the screen next to your name and then in the spot at the top of the blank message put in Kate... it should pull up to message and then put the August Blog challenge winner in the title of the message and your message. Kate will then message you back with the info for your Gift card.
        Sep 2, 2019
        Karen and Kate like this.
      3. Kate
        Kate
        Hi Patsy, I just sent you a PM! :) Thanks for playing along with the challenge!
        Sep 3, 2019
        Karen likes this.
    3. londoncuppa
      londoncuppa
      Guess who’s birthday it is today? It’s one our uber-talented designers. A very happy birthday to you, Kate! Much love!! <3
      1. cfile likes this.
      2. cfile
        cfile
        Happy Birthday @Kate Enjoy your special day my dear friend!!!!
        Jul 18, 2019
        londoncuppa likes this.
    4. GodBlessAmerica
      GodBlessAmerica
      Is this the same thing as starting a conversation with you. I asked a question about if I put the right link to my May Kate Blog Challenge template. Sorry the new site is confusing me. Can you explain please what link it is asking for. Thanks
      Jan
      aka:GodBlessAmerica
      1. cfile and Kate like this.
      2. Angela Toucan
        Angela Toucan
        Hello Jan. Starting a Conversation normally relates to the private messaging system. I'm taking my youngest to school shortly. I'll be back in an hour and can help you then if you like.
        May 8, 2019
        Kate likes this.
      3. Kate
        Kate
        Hi Jan! I just replied to your comment on the blog, but yes - you added the right link! I can usually track the layouts down from the username if the link isn't right, but yours was spot on! Thanks for playing along with the challenge!

Thanks for stepping in to help Angela! :)
        May 8, 2019
        cfile and Angela Toucan like this.
      4. cfile
        cfile
        Sorry I did not get back to you sooner Jan. I was off line. Glad you got the answers you were looking for from Kate too! Thanks too Angela :)
        May 8, 2019
        Angela Toucan likes this.
    5. flowersgal
      flowersgal
      Hi Kate,
      I am excited to learn that I am the winner of the March challenge. What do I need to do to claim my prize? Thanks.
      1. cfile
        cfile
        Patsy, if you can send Kate a Private message she will send you the coupon. At the top here is an envelope that says inbox... select start a conversation. Then put Kate in the to section :) If you need me to PM to show you how it works let me know :)
        Apr 2, 2017
    6. DigiJen
      DigiJen
      Message for you on Facebook. It was too long to send it to you here. :)
  • About

Signature

[​IMG]
    Kate Hadfield
    blog | newsletter | facebook | instagram