Feb 3, 2017
Birthday:
Nov 22, 1974 (Age: 49)
Home Page:
Handmade Gifts & Toys

Share This Page

GoodGriefous

New Member, Female, 49, from Boaz, Alabama

On cloud 9 going where ever the clouds may take me on this magical journey! Jun 1, 2016

GoodGriefous was last seen:
Feb 3, 2017
    1. GoodGriefous
      GoodGriefous
      On cloud 9 going where ever the clouds may take me on this magical journey!
      1. bestcee, jesskab and jenn mccabe like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 22, 1974 (Age: 49)
    Home Page:
    http://goodgriefyall.blogspot.com/
    Handmade Gifts & Toys
    I'm a stay at home housewife with many hobbies & interests. I've been collecting free digi scrapbooking items, clip art, planner items, ect. for years but haven't really got involved with any of it. Then I found this awesome web site and fell in love with it & all the designers work! I finally made my first page, I'm totally hooked on it! I can't wait to make more pages. I also make handmade toys, jewelry, bookmarks, I crochet & do other paper crafts, make cards, stamping, journal art, ect. I love photography, reading, drawing, coloring, just about anything where I get to make something. Being creative is my passion in life.

I have 3 kids, 3 grandkids, 3 fur-babies, 3 husbands, haha, no just kidding, seems as I like things in 3's. I've been married for 18 years in Sept. My blog currently does not have or pertain to scrapbooking, I do product reviews and I post giveaways, contests, instant wins, and whatever else I think is fun, interesting, or think people should know about. But I will start adding my scrap book pages to it as I make them. I hope to make some new friends and learn some new things about scrapbooking!!

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of such a wonderful & friendly community!! And thank you so so much to all the designers that offer free items, I absolutely love them all and everyone's work. I'm just starting out at building my collection here and can't wait til I get to add the next great set or pieces to my stash!!

Interact

Content:
    Facebook:
    samanthaclanton.stevens
    Twitter:
    Samanth25577317