Comments on Profile Post by Chippi

1. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    tell me about it.... my life is a succession of interferences ...with some breathing room once in a while... what can one do... hope you are ok :)
    May 31, 2016
    Chippi likes this.
  2. Chippi
    Chippi
    Yep, I am ok :) Just going around in circles with life stuff and oh all the cleaning! I had forgotten how much mess a 1 y/o can make!!
    May 31, 2016
    bestcee and MrsPeel like this.
  3. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    girl.... enjoy THAT mess..... at least the 1 year old can't answer back and bang the doors and need to be told 50 times to pick up something from the floor and then still have the attitude LOL did you see my month in review double pager? you can see my 20 years old (but 5 when convenient for her) mess LOL
    May 31, 2016
    Chippi and bestcee like this.
  4. bestcee
    bestcee
    @MrsPeel Um, I needed your 1 year old! Mine figured a bunch of that out!
    May 31, 2016
    Chippi and MrsPeel like this.
  5. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    May 31, 2016
    Chippi and bestcee like this.
  6. Chippi
    Chippi
    I do enjoy the mess (sort of) because my kids are so happy... but I have to agree with Courtney @bestcee, my 1 y/o can say no 'til the cows come home! Lol!! He is very stubborn, he is too smart for his own good and he is learning a lot from his 7 y/o sister!! We are going to have our hands full!
    May 31, 2016
    MrsPeel and bestcee like this.
  7. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    lol well Sarita 's first word was NO.... so you get the idea LOL she was good when she was little though, I mean she was determined and knew what she wanted but I knew nothing of what was coming..... we are in speaking terms again now, lets hope it lasts, she gets doing what she has to do when I don't hug her or talk to her for a week LOL
    Jun 1, 2016
    Chippi likes this.